Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a shoot out at Family Research Council
Shooting at Family Research Council office (Washington DC).

They are already blaming either pro-choices supporters or gay rights supporters...they have not decided yet.

what a shocker:eek:
the accused had chick-fil-a literature in his pockets (never made it to the next stop on his list)

[Image: 20120803_100238_do03%20chick%20fil%20A%2...ti_400.jpg]

They are on the Hate Group List for good reason.

its spreading:redface::redface:
[Image: jesusct-620x425-600x350.jpg]
[Image: Heterophobia.jpg]

Call me an idiot but what exactly is Chick-A-File? isn't it just a restaurant?

Daniel Wrote:Call me an idiot but what exactly is Chick-A-File? isn't it just a restaurant?

yes, Chick-Fil-A is a restaurant that sells mostly chicken sandwiches that came out against lgbt and now it seems like its being labeled as a place were homophobes eat. there has also been a lot of protests at Chick-Fil-A's around the U.S..

Do they actually support homophobic values or has the public marked them as such?

Daniel Wrote:Do they actually support homophobic values or has the public marked them as such?

well the president and COO of the company said that he didn't support gay marriage and it was discovered that he actually donated money to anti-lgbt groups so now it seems like the public is split over this. they interviewed people in my area and some people support his decision, some didn't and was there to protest, but I think the majority didn't care because they believe he is entitled to his on opinion and they just wanted a taste chicken sandwich:biggrin: I've also heard that one of the restaurants in San Fransisco actually supported a pride parade though, so just because he is a bigot doesn't mean his employees are. but I did stop eating there, their sandwiches were way to salty anyway.

There was a lot of violence during the 60's over civil rights.
I think it brought about positive change tho

Daniel Wrote:Do they actually support homophobic values or has the public marked them as such?

The controversy, as far as I can tell (certainly why I care anyway), isn't about his bigotry but his donating millions of dollars to antigay groups, at least one of which has also sponsored "kill the gays" bills in Africa. And many don't want their money going to that.

Others, OTOH, very much support gay bashing and even murder of gays and enjoy knowing that their money will help fund such evil ends and thus go to show their support.

If there was a group (especially backed by politicians and pushing anti-Christian grassroots measures) doing all they could to make Christians 2nd class citizens and saying they deserved to die (yes, some say that about gays openly, and strangely very few call them on it) and to getting Christians killed in other countries around the world the same way this group does to gays I bet they'd face MUCH worse, and a hell a lot more often.

Given that this was the instant response to a guy speaking on FOX about the government not using taxpayer money to put up a cross at the 9/11 site I think I'm right:

[Image: religious_hatred.jpg]

And see the Tool Time Award (which give context to the above image as well as share even more comments)!