Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a year ago
TW, way to go! So now you don't need to wait and you don't need to try... Just do it!

Maybe it's the song I happen to be listening to or what... but when I saw the pic I almost dropped a tear. It put a big grin on my face. That's so sweet! I'm very happy for you Marc.

And the lead up to the pic... I thought it was gonna be something bad.

I am happy for ya, Marc. There is always that silver lining, that light at the end of the tunnel, and the internal sunshine that is our optimism that keeps us warm. You are taking your life by the horns! Thanks for sharing.

it took a while but i finally got the first job offer yesterday. and im in salary negotiations. so hopefully, we can agree on a price.

also, a few weeks ago, "xander" and I had our first misunderstanding. and for a time, i was heartbroken and dejected but we worked through it.

although, xander took a step back, we're still friends. and it's ALMOST back to where it was before. maybe 99% there but it's a vast improvement from two weeks ago.

xander has taken a half step forward. just a little more...

working on it day by day...but i know where i stand. and i know where he stands as well. in spite of wanting more, i cannot force it. maybe, it may happen again. maybe it wont. no one knows.

but im happy! seriously, i don't know what tomorrow will bring but we're definitely working on it. and as long as "xander" is there, i'll be there as well.

"everything takes time
as every song needs a rhyme
and I know you want it now
but you'll get there somehow
just let it all unfold
tomorrow can't be told
take it slow and you'll get more in time"

ntacb I submitted my two weeks' notice. wish me luck! a brand new opportunity awaits me.

nothing is for certain in life except death and taxes. I beg to differ that it must include change as well!

change is always nerve-wrecking but more importantly exciting and keeps things from remaining stagnant!

aloha pumehana!

I wish you lots of luck! When you close one door...another one opens....

I think it is good to move forward and take chances. It can be scary but that is to be expected...

I am happy for you Bighug

trywait Wrote:ntacb I submitted my two weeks' notice. wish me luck! a brand new opportunity awaits me.

nothing is for certain in life except death and taxes. I beg to differ that it must include change as well!

change is always nerve-wrecking but more importantly exciting and keeps things from remaining stagnant!

aloha pumehana!

Congratulations TW!

I missed this thread first time around, it was probably night time here :biggrin:

New directions; new opportunities; new experiences waiting round the corner - go get 'em! Hope things work out! Xyxthumbs
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>