Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
acceptance
I have had mixed reactions to my crossdressing. after some flamboyance I've toned down my attire...still feminine but not "in your face." this week the lady at the store I frwuent referred to me as a girl, caught herself, and said boy. a nice feeling. I still experience the politely discreet pointing and smiles but not as often.

this morning I was sitting on my back steps, still dark outside, in my oversized football Jersey and shorts (hidden under the Jersey). someone pulled into our parking lot and drove past me slowly, exiting out the other side. there was nothing else going on and I can't help but think they were passing to get a closer view. worries me a bit and hope it doesn't cause me problems with my landlord or with city police. I was doing nothingwrong but one never knows what story will be spread.

first real fear of anti-gay acts. still, I finished my cigarette and am leaving to walk about town, wearing my best girl jeans, a yellow button-up top, and my purple hoodie. um....and gonna pay next month's rent just in case, lol.

hugz n smoochies!

Butterfly

Less is best......so it's great you toned it down. I lived with a transexual for a few years and I know how hard it can be to be accepted..... You are always accepted here and love to you........

Hue I like your courage! Wavey I also love what Lizzie said...so ditto Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

You have to be careful out there, no its not fair that you can't be yourself in public but it's some realy crazy people in this world that feel like it's theit right to cause harm to anyone that is different.

If you ever need a chat or feel lonely you only have to talk to us. X

If people make remarks just ignore them and to be honest what you chose to do in your life is upto you you are not violating anyone elses and if they dont like it just walk on by x

a lot has been said here about the right to carry, enough said i think.
there is no substitute for living in an actual gay ghetto.

About (give or take 3 years) 40 years ago someone I trusted as a mentor told me be true to yourself, f..k everyone else, pretty much sumed it up for me, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

As long as you are true to yourself ,you are fine.