Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
acne all over
some of you might find this a little gross but i have problem with bodily acne(especially around the back and shoulder area)and i was wondering if has any recomended medications/home remodies,besides taking more showers.(p.s. i'm also diabetic,have seasonal dermatitis,and no known allergies to any medication)

I would recommend going to see your local doctor and talk through your options. Personally I would recommend a lotion containing benzoyl peroxide as it causes peeling of the skin and has antibacterial and cleansing properties. You may want to invest in buying a loofa (one of those rough things) to exfoliate the skin by giving yourself a good scrub. Also when using any skin product try not to go for ones with strong scents as this can irritate skin making acne worse. Showering and bathing is a must especially after working out as by sweating this can be a breeding ground for bacteria. You may also want to contact your doctor about changing your diet but since you are diabetic caution must be taken. Hope this helps. Confusedmile:

More showers isn't necessarily the answer, depending on what you use for soaps/body wash etc. The scrubbing could irritate the skin.

Even without allergies, you may have sensitive skin - switch to shower and laundry stuff that is good for that. To wash my clothes, I use All free & clear, and for dryer sheets i also pick one that's unscented and a 'free' version.

If it's actually acne, the only real solution is an antibacterial lotion, and time. Depending on your age, androgen production will decrease as you age and the acne will eventually go away.

"recommended ... home remodies,besides taking more showers"
every man should shower in the morning and before bed, water dosnt hurt.
improved diet, exercise.

I had acne when i was in my teenage years and scars in my adult years to live with... I found the best thing was to bathe twice a week keeping your skin slightly oiled and I would also recommend re viewing your dietry habits as apparently too much of one thing can cause it.,.. My partner is in mid 30's and still gets spots as if he was a teenager

Kindest regards
zeon x

Acne is very persistant....
I would clean out the blood with

1 - 2 Liters of stinging nettle Tea ( urtica diorens or u. urens )/ day. 2 - 3 Tablespoons @ 1 Liter boiling water, 5 -10 minutes to wait, then strain.

Drink at least 1 Liter spread over the day....
14 Days to drink then 1 week without the tea and 14 days of drinking again

Wash your face with Tea from sage ( Salvia off. ) 4 Tablespoons at one Liter boiling water, 15 minutes to wait, then strain through a coffee filterpaper.

Don´t use any soap for your face.... only a very mild shampoo, your skin has to build new the natural strong.
Many people with unclean Skin think that they have to wash the skin many times more to get a clean skin... thats wrong, to much soap destroyes the natural ballance and self-healing

fenris Wrote:Acne is very persistant....
I would clean out the blood with

1 - 2 Liters of stinging nettle Tea ( urtica diorens or u. urens )/ day. 2 - 3 Tablespoons @ 1 Liter boiling water, 5 -10 minutes to wait, then strain.

Drink at least 1 Liter spread over the day....
14 Days to drink then 1 week without the tea and 14 days of drinking again

Wash your face with Tea from sage ( Salvia off. ) 4 Tablespoons at one Liter boiling water, 15 minutes to wait, then strain through a coffee filterpaper.

Don´t use any soap for your face.... only a very mild shampoo, your skin has to build new the natural strong.
Many people with unclean Skin think that they have to wash the skin many times more to get a clean skin... thats wrong, to much soap destroyes the natural ballance and self-healing
do you know where i could get nettle tea?