Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
after break sadness
Personally, I'm a bit bothered that he cheated on you while on break.

And yes, I call this cheating.

If he were to really care for you, he wouldn't have done it and could have just resisted himself from being with another guy for a little bit. (I mean, I doubt he did it out of anger towards you.)

I think you are being too hard on yourself and being to nice.
I know this is hard to accept. Trust me, I am the same way. And it really really sucks during bad times.

I'm being a hypocrite right now, because if I were in your case, I'd just try to make things better and ignore the facts around me. Though, I honestly do not think that's the best way to go about the situation.
It seems like his connection with you has broke some chains and it is up to you to talk to him about what's going on and if he thinks you should both keep investing time and energy into this relationship or not. :confused:

However, each situation can always go more than one way, so I hope I'm wrong and I hope that whichever outcome you want is the one that will follow through in the end.
Best of luck, man. Confusedmile:

jbrowder24. yes he is a senior this year. and Yes there will be friends with us. and I had the same thoughts That he liked the Guy b4 we went on break. and he told me the reson he did What he did with the Guy was bc he was upset and I think kinda mad at me to.

retrospect. I consider it cheating to. he said he knew it was wrong he couldn't stop himself. I'm gonna hold on for now and see if time heals his wounds.

well its now after prom and were back to the way we were sort of. still working some things out. but during prom he said is when he fell back in love with me. so were much better now. i want to thank everyone for there help and taking the time to respond to my cry for help so to speak lol

Hello,
I am sorry to hear about your sadness with your boyfriend... What i would do if i was in your shoes is as soon as ive read this message id take onboard advice... Your boyfriend obviously has something worrying him so why not go over and talk with him.. Tell him that you love him and want to know whats wrong because friday's p[rom night is a special moment for the pair of you... Tell him he has nothing to be sad about because his got someone special who will support him non stop... Why not tell him his to keep his diary free for thursday because your going out for a meal or some event such as cinema etc... I wouldnt take onboard him giving some guy a blow job... Its only a quick fling.... Nothing serious to be honest... However this may be your boyfriends guilt catching uip... Tell him his forgiven and as long as his honest about things thats all that matters but you just want him to feel his being loved.... Tell him to tell you whats on his mind and the whole point in a partner isnt just to make someone feel loved and special but tis also someones best friend...

Keep safe

Zeon x