Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ah god damnit!!!!!!!
ok so i have been seeing this guy for like a year now. it was neverreally official. but the other night he left me out in the cold at 2 in the morning and said it was my fault. i havent spoken to him and he said that he would rather not have met me. now he is meeting up with a guy who he met on the web and has never spoke to and is supposedly rich and hot (pfft yea right) s oyea that felt good. btw im greg and im new:biggrin:

Hiya x

To be honest a relationship doesn't have to be official for it to have both existance and weight, so if he's been going out with you for a year he ought to give you some measure of consideration, even if it would technically be easier to break-up (citing the lack of formality as a potential reason).

What's with him leaving you outside at 2am ? AND saying that he wished he'd never met you ? Had you done something pretty major to cheese him off ?? What had happened ??

I don't know too many rich, hot guys that you meet online that want to sweep you off your feet, so I'm naturally skeptical about the longer-term prospects of that particular relationship, but I guess we'll have to see on that one ...

... for what it's worth, those are my thoughts at this time ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Wow. Welcome to the site greg :biggrin:

Theres two sides to this. Yes theres the point that it doesnt need to be official to be there, but then in a way it kinda does Cool I mean one guy I was close to never wanted a relationship, yes had like some fun.. but It was never a relationship on my POV.

What he did sucks, and I think you should forget about him -Hugs Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

thanks you guys. i didn't do anything to piss him off. but oh well life gose on. thanx again.

Then that makes his behaviour even less excusable ... and Twazzle's right - you should stamp reject, and move on babe xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Im sure you didnt :biggrin: Gay guys cant be such superficial bitches Wink x
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]