Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
am i weird for liking older men
Is it weird that I only like older men, im new to this site and to the whole gay thing to be honest and after a lot of denial ive finaly give in but what im finding the most difficult to understand is that I only like older men, men like twice my age 40+. I don't know my dad and I hear that's why a lot of girls go for older men but even if I knew him id still be attracted to middle aged men because I like their physical traits and its not for security or stability ect since I have a job and my own place and managing just fine and really enjoying it. I just don't get why I don't like lads my age like at all, I have just as much attraction to lads my age as I do women , every gay couple I see walking about they're in the same age range or there abouts give or take 5-10 years but I like men 20 even 30 years older, im just wondering is there anybody else like me or am I just a freak

this isn't being a freak. everybody has different taste.

i agree with you -- guys in that age range (40s-50s) are sexy. Smile i understand what you see there.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Hello Ricky93,

Interesting that you decided to post your question right around the same time I made the decision to ask others about their thoughts about an older guy who has preferences for younger guys.

Before I go any further, this is not an attempt to see if we could get something going between us. I don't think we have that much in common and the distance between us is substantial.

What I would like to share with you is you are not alone. I have over my older years had pleasurable relationships with younger guys that enjoyed the the fact that I was older. These were good looking and fun to be with guys that could have easily had other choices to be intimate with. However, the greater that generation gap becomes, the less it seems to work.

I also do not know if you are trying to find "that special someone" to build a long term relationship with. That is where I may be quite different that what you are looking for. At your current age, I am sure there are some excellent men out there 20 to 30 years older that would make you very happy emotionally. Nice to know you are not seeking a sugar daddy and congrats for having started an independent and responsible life for yourself.

I wish you the best. If you feel I can be any help with point of view as the older guy, please feel welcome to ask. Keeping in mind, I am not the best source for advice for personal commitment for a relationship.

Nah you aren't wierd. I am because I don't care who anyone likes as long as they like more people than they dislike.

ricky93 Wrote:Is it weird that I only like older men...
No, not at all. You may be a member of a minority within a minority... but isn't as rare as you might think.

Welcome to the forum, BTW, hope you come back and participate more.

I only have this to say without even reading anything of this topic:

Absolutely not. Tell anyone who tells you different to go straight to hell.

NO, you are to be applauded.

thanks for the replys guys, man I don't know what people used to do back in the day before the internet

ricky93 Wrote:thanks for the replys guys, man I don't know what people used to do back in the day before the internet
They had to kiss up to people with similar interests...Approach them with humility...roll with the punches and develop life long bonds...

^^^^^
Weirdos!!!

I have a headache just thinking about it...

I don't think you are weird for liking older men.

What I do think is weird is that you guys always live a long way from me.

shucks.
I bid NO Trump!