Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
am i weird for liking older men
There are a lot of couples with a large age difference..so it isn't weird...it is just a preference you have..so you should pursue it..

There will be a lot of older men who have no interest at all...and a lot who do. Stick with the ones who do...and you should have an easy time of it...

Nothing weird about it at all, despite what some may tell you. Lots of guys like older guys.

IMO, you seem to be the smartest person in your age group to post here in AGES....
~Beaux

[COLOR="Navy"]You may deal with the occasional joke but I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I am a big, stocky, quiet guy and I dig flamboyant, feminine guys. I have had some jokes made and had the occasional "WTF?" interaction with people who don't like them as much and wonder what I see in them but it is nice to know that there is someone for everyone too. Tastes vary. You may deal with the same but I hope you never take it to heart of feel less than because of it.

You may begin to like guys your own age as you get older. That will be fine too. Perhaps you will hit 40 and find yourself liking guys half your age. No shame in that either. Glad to see the responses helped put you at ease. [/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]
Take care and welcome.[/COLOR]

My husbear is 30 years older than me. We've been a monogamous couple for almost 9 years.

I feel alot like you do. I like them older, hairier and larger. I'd make an exception for Matt Bomer, though.

ricky93 Wrote:Is it weird that I only like older men...

No not really, do what makes you happy!

I don't find this to be weird at all...all of my partners except one was much older than myself and although they were a lot older...they were quite good looking men. The fact of the matter is that I learned so much from being with them in all aspects of my life because by being with them, I had to grow up beyond my years and therefore to this day in so many ways...I am considered a guy with an "old soul" which is fine by me. The downside for me was that because I was so young...there were times where insecurity would rear its ugly head with them as well as some being possessive because they would feel that they were not enough for me to stay with them in a long term relationship which they each found out was wrong on their part. Nonetheless...I tend to prefer older men because for the most part...they are settled and know what they want.

Quote:am i weird for liking older men
You are - to me. I could never imagine going to bed with someone older than me. 2-3 years older than me - may be. But much older - no way.
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

rado84 Wrote:2-3 years older than me - may be.

''maybe''? really? you have a problem with an age difference of +2 to 3 years?
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:''maybe''? really? you have a problem with an age difference of +2 to 3 years?
As strange as it sounds - yes. In principle I like my partners to be at the youngest legal age - 18 to 23. I like lamb, so to speak. Tongue
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.