Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
am new
Welcome to the forum Lee Smile

Welcome Lee!! Catsmiley

Welcome to GS!

A big thank you to everyone for all your welcoming messages its much appreciated:hugs-and-kisses-smi .

Welcome to GS Leer.

We are a very international bunch here. Pull up a chair and contribute as much or as little as you want, and if you have any questions (pretty much about absolutely anything) ask away as your bound to get an answer from someone, usually based on personal experiences.

ObW
x

Manchester is a great city for gay guys. I had 3 gay uncles leave Ireland for Manchester in the 1930's. I visited in 1970 and fell in love with the English. It was a big deal for me. I was raised in an IRA family in NYC. By 1968, I quit the IRA because I refused to raise money for Protestants and Catholics to kill each other. I had decided to live as a gay pagan with a home base on the east side of Manhattan. Got to 4 continents by 25 and fucked my guy silly every place we went. Including Manchester. God bless your home town, Lee. Londoners were a bit snooty with Americans but by the time I arrived in Liverpool I voted thumbs up on the English. Nice people to have a pint with.

I am curious about whether Ireland is still hostile to gays. I hoped that the Good Friday Agreement might include goodwill towards gays. I would love to make a trip again but I have no idea how old gay guys hook up. Guess you play it by ear.

I envy you being 19. What a great age to be introduced to the physical love between men. Civilization requires men to love men if the world values free will. Do your best to get laid and work in a few good laughs. I still laugh at some of the outrageous things I tried at your age. Believe it or not, the one thing I never regretted were the the men I loved.

Welcome to GaySpeak!!!!

Hello LeeWelcome

Hi. Welcome. I'm new too. So far this forum seems pretty active. Nice to meet you. Smile

Hey hey, what up buddy?