Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an audience with shyl4l
CellarDweller Wrote:Nah, not weird. We have a thread somewhere where we talk about our 'kinks'.

And since you mentioned yours, I'll ask you about mine. LOL

Are you ticklish, and where?
Yes very ticklish almoast everyware! but especially down the sides of torso and ribs.

So do you have someone you have know for a long time that you actually fancy but have never told them ..... and do you plan to ? or do you plan to ask someone out who you have just recently met ?

matty7 Wrote:So do you have someone you have know for a long time that you actually fancy but have never told them ..... and do you plan to ? or do you plan to ask someone out who you have just recently met ?

There isn't really anyone I've known for a while. There are 1 or 2 at work that are cute but don't think they are gay so wouldn't say anything to them . There is someone I have been p.m ing and texting over the last week or so who I like and hopefully we are going to meet up. Wether it will just be as friends or possibly lead to more ?? But I do think he is special

LJay Wrote:Is that really your picture and when was it taken?

These were taken 1h ago after just getting back from a heavy night at a biker party . So look a bit worse for wear and hate having photos taken anyway. Hopefully they will show up below or will be in my me album
[Image: album.php?albumid=1194&pictureid=7896]

[Image: album.php?albumid=1194&pictureid=7895]

do you like watching guys' erections, like uhh, rise?

thawoods Wrote:do you like watching guys' erections, like uhh, rise?

Yes especially if I have influenced it

[Image: album.php?albumid=1194&pictureid=7898][Image: album.php?albumid=1194&pictureid=7907]
[Image: album.php?albumid=1194&pictureid=7902]

Some more

shyl4l Wrote:So look a bit worse for wear and hate having photos taken anyway.

Oh please, be nicer to yourself. I think you look great. Wink
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

How is this coming out process going? How are you feeling after everything?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:How is this coming out process going? How are you feeling after everything?

Comming out has gone pretty well. Had a lot of support from friends. There are still a few that dont yet know like at a party i went to sat night but but some of them did aswell. A party isn't really the place to be letting everyone know . Im not hiding it but it needs to be organic rather than forced now . The main ones i wanted to know now do . If i get asked i will confirm it. I personally consider myself out. I am open about it at home and at work and with closest friends. I'm ok with Everyone else finding out just dont want to ram it down peoples throats. So yep so far so good:-)