Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anal orgasm
i've never had anal...i still hold my v-card...well the bottom half lol

As an older, very passive guy with a much younger very dominant top boyfriend I often experience anal orgasm, it is different from the normal one when you toss off. We've been together for 10 years and it happens to me about 50% of the time when he's fucking me. Most of the time it is a long slow gentle orgasm feeling that lasts ages as I'm being fucked and intensifies but only slightly not violently as I cum. Sometimes he is gripping/squeezing my balls/ cock using them as a 'grab handle' but most of the times he isn't so it is definately anally driven. He controls when I'm allowed to cum under circumstances other than when I'm being fucked sometimes not allowing me to for a week or more and that may have something to do with it? But the thing that has always been a question in my mind is that very often I cum and cum a full load out of a totally limp cock in gentle spurts when I have one of these climaxes and I've always wondered how many other 'bitches' spurt out of the limp dicks you see so often on boys that are being fucked?

This is my theory on anal orgasm.

I say it's only a 'theory' coz I've never had anal sex before.

I think the psychology behind getting fucked in the ass comes NOT from the desire to HAVE an orgasm, BUT comes from the desire to GIVE an orgasm.

In another words, the point of you being fucked in the ass is not to cum yourself, but to make your partner cum in your ass.

Now, if you've successfully satisfied the dick that's fucking your ass, then you'll be satisfied as well.

And this satisfaction, according to my theory, is the anal orgasm. It may come in a form of ejaculation, or it may come in a form of violent shiver or intense tightening of muscles. Who knows?

Anyway... that was my theory on anal orgasm.

Nothing to do with stimulating the prostate then?

marshlander Wrote:Nothing to do with stimulating the prostate then?

I don't know. I'm just supposing a theory on how anal sex works. The psychology behind it.

It's all just a theory which needs to be either confirmed or refuted with the result from a well controlled experiment.

Stimulation of the prostate gland gets my vote but the feeling of someone you love inside you and the pets and caring that is before during and after also is something that makes the package complete, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

James Wrote:Stimulation of the prostate gland gets my vote but the feeling of someone you love inside you and the pets and caring that is before during and after also is something that makes the package complete, Jim

I don't think I can get any physical pleasure from anal sex from the recieving end... may be from the giving end, yeah... I'd get the physical pleasure... obviously...

But in terms of mental pleasure of being able to give my partner the pleasure, is pretty pleasing.

Without having tried it, you can't say you can't.

kitschcamp Wrote:Without having tried it, you can't say you can't.

But I just said I can't.

Sure, I hope it's good, but I just don't see it. I'm VERY scared.

I think everyone is both excited and scared the first time.

Also, I'd probably say it's best not to judge it purely on your first time. It can take a while to get into the swing of it.