Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anal orgasm
kitschcamp Wrote:...it's best not to judge it purely on your first time. It can take a while to get into the swing of it.
I agree. Sometimes it takes years ... and finding the right partner of course. :redface:

Very much so, as I think both of us have said before.

Thanks for the kind encouragement...

Ok.. I'll come clean...

The thing with anal sex is that... I've had hemmoroid surgery before... the most painful experience of my entire life. There's nothing like it.

I was in bed for almost 15 days... first 5 in the hospital getting morphine shots everyday...

After I came home, I couldn't sit... couldn't walk... I couldn't even lie on the bed... Only lie face down... Oh man... what a torture...

I'm afraid if I have anal sex, the old scar might be damaged and get hemmoroid again, which I DO NOT want EVER.

I'm willing to give up anal sex for not giving hemmoroid a chance to come back. You know hemmoroids are notorious for their ability to come back...

[COLOR="Purple"]WoW...

OK, coming clean... I had anal warts from my partner who had cock warts... they were frozen off... NOT nearly as painful but a very awkward situation.

Sorry to hear about your condition and YES I would be very nervous about bringing it back. Maybe you can ask a medical professional.[/COLOR]

The hemmoroid is a real pain in the ass.

It's physically painful, AND mentally tiring as well.

You're constantly bothered by it, worried about it, angry at it, pissed off at it... makes you edgy and snappy.

It's not exactly something you'll be proud of... so it's that much more difficult to talk about it with anyone, not even a doctor. That's why these things get serious... if you go see the doctor at the starting stage, you don't need surgery, just medication and ointment.

But if you leave it for too long, you need to cut it off with knife.

They say the laser can do it, but laser surgery has greater chance of the hemmoroid reoccurring.

The most certain way to remove it is by knife, and that's what I did... which is the most painful also... Man.. I thought I'd just die.

But the morphine was good... hehehe...

If I have anal sex, where my anus is penetrated by an object or by a dick, there's a good chance that the old wound might tear, and cause bleeding.

And that's how hemmoroid starts... from the little scars on your anus.

Enough of this hemmoroid shit... My ass hurts just talking about it.

What a horrible experience! No wonder you're being careful.

Another confession.

When I was ... may be ... 13-14?

Hair began to appear around my dick, and it started to spread around the prostate area and eventually, all the way to the anus.

I was playing with a pair of scissors, and I thought I cut some hair, so I cut some hair around the dick... and then the anus.

I wasn't being very careful, and

OOOOUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!

I cut a bit of my anus. Blood everywhere.... It soon healed, and it wasn't until mid 20's, that I developed the hemmoroid, but I think that scissor incident was the starting point.

The anus is very delicate and soft... once it's damaged, it's very hard to heal completely because the blood vein there is so small. And even when it heals, the wound is soft and fragile, prone to tear and rupture.

Anal penetration, for me, is just too dangerous.

But I'm all for blowjobs... If I ever have a male sex partner, I believe my theoretical blowjob skill will make up for not letting him have a go at my ass.

Amigo Wrote:Another confession.
But I'm all for blowjobs... If I ever have a male sex partner, I believe my theoretical blowjob skill will make up for not letting him have a go at my ass.

how good/bad is your gag reflex?

What's a 'gag reflex'?

Gag reflex: the reflex of wanting to throw up, puke, vomit, toss your cookies, be sick, retch, induced by having something tickle the back of your throat.... if you let something as big as a penis into your throat, then you'll experience it, maybe.... Such are the corollaries of fellatio