Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
animal cruelty (gordon ramsay)
Crammed into tiny cages, caked in filth, riddled with sores and in agony from broken beaks and wings, these are the ducks used to make "foie gras" for gordon ramsay’s restaurants!

Force-fed so livers swell to 10 times normal size during a two week ordeal in a windowless shed before they are slaughtered for ramsay’s posh restaurants.

ducks lay all around, dead and dying.

What the f***

This is torture, plain & simple. I hope this case (which is front page news) will stop this brutal practices. Ducks are gorgous creatures. No animal deserves this, i could think of some humans... gordon ramsay.

the article . and a video , for those who want to see it.
it's not pleasant .

if i wasn't already vegan then i probably would be after seeing this ...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vid...ys-2688593

I don't wanna watch the video, i already know, the reality of the foie gras, the only method to do a real foie gras is the torture, but as you already know, a lot of animals are tortured to produce meat, milk, eggs, etc etc ...
And i'm not yet vegetarian or vegan... Undecided

sillyboy86 Wrote:I don't wanna watch the video, i already know, the reality of the foie gras, the only method to do a real foie gras is the torture, but as you already know, a lot of animals are tortured to produce meat, milk, eggs, etc etc ...
And i'm not yet vegetarian or vegan... Undecided

Yeah but if your carefull who your buying off, you can buy free range and animals who have lived & died humanly, this sort of crap should stop, i,d never touch foie gras.

It's already illegal in many places, sometimes as general animal cruelty and sometimes specifically singled out.

partis Wrote:Yeah but if your carefull who your buying off, you can buy free range and animals who have lived & died humanly, this sort of crap should stop, i,d never touch foie gras.
Yes! I try.
Pix Wrote:It's already illegal in many places, sometimes as general animal cruelty and sometimes specifically singled out.
But import-export isn't illegal. And it's normal to import something that you cannot 'personally' produce.