Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
annoying
Insertnamehere Wrote:Well, you can still see who mentioned you (right?). Why don't you go straight to the source?

What and be all WOTCHOO BIN SAYIN BOWT ME BREH?

1and1 Wrote:What and be all WOTCHOO BIN SAYIN BOWT ME BREH?

More or less. More politically correct, a bit less confrontational :biggrin:

If you're curious to know, though, the logical thing to do is to ask directly.

First, take note of the topic. If it's anything related to religion, politics, etc. be prepared for a impasse or something.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

IanSaysHi Wrote:I remember when I told someone I worked with that I hate Minions. By the end of the day everyone was asking me why I don't like Minions. By the end of the week I had a Minions balloon and various Minion toys on my desk. I only hope this post doesn't result in something similar for you.
YOU HATE MINIONS?!!

Ian ...
No...!!
*Crawls back into bed heartbroken *

I think its rude and disrespectful for someone to mention you within a post in a negative way when in reality...you had made a response to an initial post/topic that was not negative or directed to anyone but that person who posted the topic....and to make matters even more annoying is the fact that they do not know you or anything about you and yet...they make a dumb decision to make a negative response that is directed towards you nonetheless...well, I guess that's just a part of life and you have to take the good with the bad ....

JohnSomebody Wrote:I think its rude and disrespectful for someone to mention you within a post in a negative way when in reality...you had made a response to an initial post/topic that was not negative or directed to anyone but that person who posted the topic....and to make matters even more annoying is the fact that they do not know you or anything about you and yet...they make a dumb decision to make a negative response that is directed towards you nonetheless...well, I guess that's just a part of life and you have to take the good with the bad ....

Why are you assuming it was negative?

Anocxu Wrote:YOU HATE MINIONS?!!

Ian ...
No...!!
*Crawls back into bed heartbroken *

If we'd had the Minions film and a couple of posters, some kids toys, fair enough. Instead EVERY shop I went into had some kind of Minions feature. Minions boxers, Minions toiletries, Minions cards, Minions glasses, Minions bins, Minions onesies, Minions bags, Minions pregnancy tests... Maybe I could have let it rest but then there was Facebook and all those Minions memes. Maybe if they were about stupid funny things I could understand, but then you had things like depression on there and the whole 'I bet 90% of my friends won't be brave enough to repost this...' - serious issues and slapped on there is a £@&:-£@?%*%€! Minion grinning inanely with combat shorts on. Ugh.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:If we'd had the Minions film and a couple of posters, some kids toys, fair enough. Instead EVERY shop I went into had some kind of Minions feature. Minions boxers, Minions toiletries, Minions cards, Minions glasses, Minions bins, Minions onesies, Minions bags, Minions pregnancy tests... Maybe I could have let it rest but then there was Facebook and all those Minions memes. Maybe if they were about stupid funny things I could understand, but then you had things like depression on there and the whole 'I bet 90% of my friends won't be brave enough to repost this...' - serious issues and slapped on there is a £@&:-£@?%*%€! Minion grinning inanely with combat shorts on. Ugh.

It's just as bad with frozen. Elsa microwaves. Anna anti depressants.

I wouldn't mind if it wasn't such an Empty, forced, contrive, cold (no pun intended) film.

1and1 Wrote:Why are you assuming it was negative?

Yeah, maybe they sent you a cock shot and had second thoughts. That's even worse.

IanSaysHi Wrote:If we'd had the Minions film and a couple of posters, some kids toys, fair enough. Instead EVERY shop I went into had some kind of Minions feature. Minions boxers, Minions toiletries, Minions cards, Minions glasses, Minions bins, Minions onesies, Minions bags, Minions pregnancy tests... Maybe I could have let it rest but then there was Facebook and all those Minions memes. Maybe if they were about stupid funny things I could understand, but then you had things like depression on there and the whole 'I bet 90% of my friends won't be brave enough to repost this...' - serious issues and slapped on there is a £@&:-£@?%*%€! Minion grinning inanely with combat shorts on. Ugh.

I think your dislike of Minions is making you notice them a lot more Ian. Can't say I notice them a lot. Must be very frustrating for you.

[MENTION=23107]1and1[/MENTION] I see what you did there
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.