Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another boycott
TKC I couldn't agree more with you about walmart.

trialbyerror Wrote:Why you guys so against Walmart?

In ignorance, they have reciently bought a huge chunk of our Massmart, and I'm looking forward to 24h shopping :biggrin:

Since Sam Walton died (the owner and founder of Walmart), and his demon kids took over...the company went to hell! Uh, excuse that....BECAME hell!!!

They treat their employees like slaves. They FORCE them to work overtime and then PURPOSELY dont pay them for it.....they usually have to sue the company to get their pay nowdays.

They hire the most VIOLENT, RUDE, HATEFUL, and NASTY people for most of their employees nowdays.

Sam Walton was "Walmart for America". He strived to make Walmart an economical AMERICAN place to shop. And made the company merchandisers and buyers only purchase from AMERICAN companies...NOT overseas ones.

His bastard demonic kids have totally gone against EVERYTHING their father was trying to do.

Walmart has, and continues, to screw its employees over on pay, healthcare, and benefits.
You have to sue them to get anything out of them.

They have, for the past 20 years, petitioned the government to dissolve "overtime" and make ALL working time standard working time.

They have had BILLIONS of dollars in lawsuits for the the unethical treatment of employees AND customers.

They continually petition the government to INCREASE the hour stipulation on employee insurance and healthcare. Meaning that right now, if you work over 32 hours a week, and employer HAS to have insurance on you and offer insurance to you. They want to make it 40 hours instead of 32, that way all of their employees will only be able to work 39 hours or LESS, and Walmart will NOT have to have insurance on their employees or offer them insurance.

There are MANY, MANY other laws they have been petitioning the government to change.

If you are religious, Walmart IS "The Beast". They are more corrupt, more evil, more diabolical, and more greedy than any politician or mafia member could ever dream of.

And yet, millions of "sheep" feed this beast every day of the week.

I disagree with the Target one simply because Target is based in my home city, Minneapolis XD

SEE Counselor! Folk from Minneapolis LOVE their Target!

Arkansota Wrote:I disagree with the Target one simply because Target is based in my home city, Minneapolis XD

I also love Walmart because it's based in the state that I'm going to college in (the natural state- Arkansas)

But KMart sux no offense :X

Arkansota Wrote:I also love Walmart because it's based in the state that I'm going to college in (the natural state- Arkansas)

Shoulda stopped while you were ahead ;0)

I gotta stand up for the big southern AR.

I'm going to boycott.... the world! Humanity sucks, so I'm getting my food and shelter from otters or something.

VileKyle Wrote:I'm going to boycott.... the world! Humanity sucks, so I'm getting my food and shelter from otters or something.

Just make sure you have a leather jacket nearby - for when you get lonely.

TKC Wrote:Just make sure you have a leather jacket nearby - for when you get lonely.

I'll just skin one of those otters and make a tiny jacket.