Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any advice to get myself back to normal
now, again, I don't know what to do and how should I respond, or maybe i just need a place to spew. I am confused and frustrated.

so we began our life in this semester. He is no doubt chasing that girl...i know everything is over so i behaved like we're nothing more than good friend.

Things were still ok until 12th. We had a fight on some...silly things. We both apologized. But then for the last whole week he started keeping away from me. He talks to me only when necessary...like discussing assignment. His tone's like i'm nothing more than a newly known classmate. I tried to talk sth more but he showed no interest in responding. I didn't know what's going on and just kept going, hoping things would go well after sometime...but i wasn't patient enough. last thursday i asked him what's wrong (was that a silly move) when we were having lunch alone. He was very cold and said nothing's wrong. Apart from that, we barely said anything during the whole lunch. He just sit there and watched the TV, like I wasn't exist at all.

Yesterday i found out he left message on one of our friend's FB..asking her to have lunch with him and the girl he's chasing on the coming Tuesday, which he and me usually have lunch together on this day before...but he said nothing to me about this, and he even didn't mention my name in the message to that friend. I don't know if i'm included in that lunch gathering, though obviously that was a move to meet that girl.

i know the girl he's chasing sensed sth between he and me when we were intimate, so i am thinking if he keeps away from me to show that girl his attitude?
or he's just trying to exclude me from his life completely?
should i ask him about the lunch?? or i should wait for him to speak...or should i just pretend nothing's really happening??

Even though we are done, i still want to stay friend with him. i don't know what he is thinking.

thanks for reading

Maybe you remaining friends isn't an option....let things be. Maybe there is nothing you can do, so it's just best to back away and leave him alone.... ://

If I were you i would confront him. It sounds like he's bitter toward you for some reason but he didn't say anything when you asked him if there was anything wrong, so if you want to stay friends with him you'll have to keep trying until you find out why he's acting that way.