Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any gay interested in online relentionship
Hi,am from kenya and looking for online relentionships if interested text me.Butter

I don't think that's appropriate for the forum, sounds like you're more interested in a dating website I'm sure other member can help you out in that area.

CardShark Wrote:I don't think that's appropriate for the forum, sounds like you're more interested in a dating website I'm sure other member can help you out in that area.

I forget the rules, is it actually specified that it's not allowed?

Its not in the rules which is why i only said it didnt seem appropriate for the forum.

Really if you're looking to get serious on the dating scene you're much better off going to specific dating websites in my eyes.

CardShark Wrote:Its not in the rules which is why i only said it didnt seem appropriate for the forum.

Really if you're looking to get serious on the dating scene you're much better off going to specific dating websites in my eyes.

I actually agree with you honestly.

Might I suggest okcupid to the guy who asked.

The dating sites that I've browsed all have an option to select that you're looking for online/text type of relationship only. Try going that route.