Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody douche?
futureRD Wrote:Tried douching, but do not like to do it unless I am not feeling confident in my diet.

I eat a LOT of vegetables and whole wheat, so I get lots of fiber. I find it helps 99% of the time. Avoid high fat foods and eating large amounts of protein. Protein in large quantities progresses much slower in the bowels and begins to ferment creating gas and stink of the fecal material, it can even cause constipation. So, keep protein to the recommended amount, eat fresh fruits and vegetables and chose whole wheat products, and you should be fine.

How does that make your Bungina (maleanus) smell better for anal sex and rimming.

Don't douche. Just eat the right stuff. Plenty of fiber during the day and don't eat for a couple hours before you plan to have sex.

Well guys nice to see this but if you use anything DO NOT use one made for women they have special chemicals for just the female anatomy, and can cause problems for males. use a bag and hose and warm water you can buy a male douche in adult stores in the states i know, but you can also use a hot water bottle and hose like in my parents day.

if you choose not to do it you may have a problem during intercourse at some point in time

Well, I douche. It makes me feel much more relaxed and confident, and when I get a guy who pulls out a really big cock, I'm relieved knowing I can take it no problem.

I agree that you should not use any chemicals. I've read some of the weirder douches (e.g., the coffee douche) can actually be dangerous. I just use plain old water, and not too hot.

Also, it won't really work well to just use a squirt bottle. That will clean some stuff out, but it will also stir other stuff up -- and make for a potentially embarassing mess.

I use a simple 2 quart enema bag from a local drug store (12 bucks). That will really clean you out. But I make sure to rinse a couple times, so that the water comes out clean. Plus, you need to give yourself some hours before sex, so that left over water can be absorbed (otherwise, again, potential mess).

Finally, because douching can rinse away natural lubricants, I also insert a healthy amount of KY into my rectum. I use the plungers women use to inject cream into their pussies when they're having vaginal problems (also available at any drug store). Then my hole is nice and wet and clean.

sure do....