Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone here using Propecia?
Hey guys,

I'm about to start the Propecia/Rogaine regimen. Care to share your experiences with the side effects? Any tips?

I've been taking it daily for the last 15 years and it's the best thing that ever happened to me.

In fact, I was probably one of the first men in my country to try it - Propecia didn't even exist back then, only Proscar. I started going bald when I was 17, today I'm 37 and I still have a full head of hair. It really works! Side effects were minimal (watery semen, maybe some loss of libido) but not everyone responds well to this treatment.

Consult your dermatologist before you decide to try Propecia or any other treatment. Good luck!

I also use Rogaine (I strongly recommend the new foam, it's easier to use and doesn't irritate your scalp), it works but finasteride is my #1 treatment.

I tried it a while ago, didn't work for me, just decided to save my money and shave my head.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:I tried it a while ago, didn't work for me, just decided to save my money and shave my head.

And it looks great off ya head Wink

*kisses the chat whore* Smile
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!