Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are you competely open about your feelings with your bf?
I'm sorry to have to correct you, but my second post was directed at Virgin.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:I'm sorry to have to correct you, but my second post was directed at Virgin.

My apologies, I should have quoted his earlier post. Confusedmile:

as to the original post you should always be honest no matter how much it may hurt.

and no giving every bit of information right away is not the best course. leave a little to the imagination

jimcrackcorn Wrote:Virgin,,,, Fred's post was not directed toward you. His comment was to the one who started this thread.

I have just realised that my first post in this thread could be misinterpreted. That one was directed at the original poster not Virgin. My apologies for any confusion.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

As time has gone on, and I am learning more about my boyfriend, i've become more honest with him and with myself. At first, I may have held back feelings in order to not make waves, or to gauge his reaction. Now that I know him very well, I am more upfront about what I want and how I feel. Honesty is the best way to go.

fredv3b Wrote:I have just realised that my first post in this thread could be misinterpreted. That one was directed at the original poster not Virgin. My apologies for any confusion.

moron. and now you've contaminated Jim with your senselessness. why not make a stupid faggot's club?