Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are you happy?
how many people feel happy or at least satisfied with your life?
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I'm relatively satisfied with my life Smile I had a very rough period recently but I'm getting back to a good place. I have a job I love and I recently have been dating someone I could see as potential boyfriend material. Things are good mostly.

I say mostly because I have Type II bi-polar disorder and that sometimes swings me into some very low and horrid depressions. Medication helps somewhat but there are still those nights where I want to disappear into a crack in the earth and have all traces of my existence stricken from memory.....but those (thank goodness) are infrequent.

Nope...and I doubt anyone truly is. I mean, I realized that most of the times, humans will never be satisfied. Theres always gonna be something thats missing. Money, family,love, etc. Theres always going to be that one unsatisfied thing missing.

I'm satisfied. And there is no such thing as content and there should never be. People should always strive to be better. and my motto......A touch of cynicism never hurt.

Mick

I'm no where, where I thought I'd be by now, but I'll never say I'm unhappy, because life is not about Over or Under achieving, but having fun achieving what it is you want to achieve and I'm doing just that.

True human nature negates being truely content, as we are sentient beings, always seeking, wondering, learning, observing and innovating, and as such are never fully satisfied in any aspect.

I don't need a million dollars or to be famous or anything that equivilates to the societal term "success", all I need is to love my life for what it is and live it to the fullest and to not hold back, and then I'll have truely succeeded and I think I'm on the right path.

sometimes ~~

Life can always be better than it is.

With that said I voted "yes" because I'm living my life to the fullest I can and am happy. So much has changed this year. From coming out of the closet to getting a really great boyfriend. It wouldn't have happened if I had stayed my old introverted self.

Not totally happy but I know it will be better.. Smile
I mean I am just excited because I believe many good things are waiting for me. For all of us. Smile

FUCK NOOOOOOOO. I'm mad u.u
Everyone should get mad.
Once money is moot I'll be happy.
Once we can fully embrace Technology.
Once we can love each and every person and value life.

I spend my life working for money. I however would be satisfied if I worked to live and or worked for life. I do not work to live I work for money. Money owns us. And I would say probably less than 1% own 99% of the money.

Hail to the government
Hail to the Queen
Pockets so deep they could feed the billions.

Something needs to happen soon. I wish the the universal bill of right was constitution for all humankind. u.u

Wow that was a bit of rambling.
PEACE x.

Lol no.

extra extra letters to fill up 10 characters.

In fact why not extra extra I'm in love