Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are you happy?
Not really. Not unhappy either though.

Such a difficult question...
I feel better, so much better since I came to London. In Italy I was living a usless and sad life, I was nihilistic.
I'm satisfied no? Not at all, I don't like my job and my colleagues, I'm looking for another job with another work time, and I cannot find it, I'm not in a good economical situation and after roughly seven months here my english is not improved as I wanted... etc.

But I feel so much better, now I can hope (only a little but I can...). The feelings are the important things. In Italy I had a nice job etc, but I was very unsatisfied. Now the job is not ok, but the rest is calm and manageable.

Are you happy?
No, but I'm not unhappy, certainly not depressed or in that way, and it is a goal achieved.

Kiid Wrote:FUCK NOOOOOOOO. I'm mad u.u
Everyone should get mad.
Once money is moot I'll be happy.

Hope you're prepared to be angry for the rest of your life.

It's rare when I am happy. But I enjoy it when I am.
An eye for an eye

Pix Wrote:Hope you're prepared to be angry for the rest of your life.

Laugh

That thought crossed my mind too.

Mick

I think I am. It took me a lot of time to realize that there are things I can't change, but what I CAN change is my attitude and the way I am thinking about the problem.

I can feel hurt, pissed off and unhappy, but the person who will be punished by my behavior - will be me. I was doing that for two years and wished for a miracle to happen and make me happy.

Then I finally realized that it won't happen and if I want to be happy I need to change what I can and not cry about things that can't be changed...

Yes, I would say I'm happy because even though life is hard it could always be much worse.

I'm in between. I'm more content about things than I am happy. I have my ups and my downs, but I've fallen into a vicious cycle of knowing my negatives and struggling to turn them into positives. Somethings I can never change, and I'll constantly question why. I'm still young, someday I hope to find a healthy balance amongst it all.

It depends. Mostly, I just "am". Some things make me happy, like discovering Bacon Explosion, or music that blows my mind. Some things make me unhappy, like people in pain or fear, which can lead to me being angry and taking brash actions.

Whatever, I voted yes because I don't have much to complain about.

I ran out of happy in 1968.
[Image: depressed-men.jpg]