Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
arite guys
arite, my name is george.
im from scotland but im in england just now.
im a squaddie so ive been to a few places but not iraq or afghan yet though im goin to afghan in may next year.
ive never known any gay people so i think ive signed here just to talk to some.
i havent came out yet and it is quite hard beein a squaddie ad ur gay while evryone else is straight.
if you want to contact me then plz do.
xx

Hey George welcome to the forum, a great place to talk to people and make new friends. Wavey

Welcome, George. Hope you enjoy it here. You've come to a good place to talk to other gay people Confusedmile: Just don't go thinking that everyone else at work is straight Wink

Welcome to a great site... hope you enjoy yourself and are able to find yourself comfortable with your sexuality...

and good luck with all that squaddie traveling stuff!

hello an welcome to GS:redface:

Hey George and Welcome to GS.

georgiemac Wrote:arite, my name is george.
im from scotland but im in england just now.
im a squaddie so ive been to a few places but not iraq or afghan yet though im goin to afghan in may next year.
ive never known any gay people so i think ive signed here just to talk to some.
i havent came out yet and it is quite hard beein a squaddie ad ur gay while evryone else is straight.
if you want to contact me then plz do.
xx

As it probably happens, George, you are not the only one to be gay in the army. Think of it this way: if you're trying to keep it quiet and secret, then possibly others are too... We have one member who is currently in Iraq or Afghanistan (sorry don't remember) who is a soldier in the American army. Ardus is his name on this website. Maybe you could look him up and talk to him but I think he can only read e-mail at the moment.
Anyhow, Welcome to GS.

princealbertofb Wrote:As it probably happens, George, you are not the only one to be gay in the army. Think of it this way: if you're trying to keep it quiet and secret, then possibly others are too... We have one member who is currently in Iraq or Afghanistan (sorry don't remember) who is a soldier in the American army. Ardus is his name on this website. Maybe you could look him up and talk to him but I think he can only read e-mail at the moment.
Anyhow, Welcome to GS.

you can find
Ardus here: Welcome to Gay Speak - gay forum, gay chat, gay blogs, gay gallery, detailed member profiles and lots more... 100% FREE site!

I have written him an e or two and when he has time and the situation allows does respond...

I do believe that he is in Afghanistan...

Hey George, welcome to GS Confusedmile: - good to meet ya.

Yeah for what it's worth I'd kinda agree with the other guys - odds are there are other gay people that you work with on a regular basis - you perhaps just don't know it because they, like you, are trying to keep a lid on it for (reasonably) obvious reasons ...

Ardus will, I am sure, be able to shed some light on issues that may affect you as well if you want to talk to him at all - he's sound, and very approachable :biggrin:.

Hopefully you'll come back and have a natter with us as and when you've the time - as I say, it's good to meet ya !!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!