Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ashamed of my desires
I want to be used and to feel dirty for the pleasure of others. How do you tell others of your desire

If the person you want to confess to is judgemental then walk away and don't return. If the person you want to confess to is not judgemental, tell him what your desires are and hope for a positive response.

Your wish to be used isn't harmful to anyone and therefore there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

confussed Wrote:I want to be used and to feel dirty for the pleasure of others. How do you tell others of your desire
if this is not a business proposition:
you dont have to tell anything the person you seek will find you.

if a business situation:
please be careful

confussed Wrote:I want to be used and to feel dirty for the pleasure of others. How do you tell others of your desire

My logic center tells me, that if you are so ashamed...you would have not posted this.

I would'nt have the foggiest idea of how you mention this to others.
Im not into that stuff.

Although my last fuckbuddy was this type. He hated that I wouldnt "get into it" with him like that. I can understand the mentality behind this, but its not something I am interested in. But he came right out and asked me to my face. I said no, but it didnt hurt for him to ask.

Of course you have to be REALLY confident about the person you are asking, and hopefully know them well enough that you know you wont get beat up over it or worse.

Is this dirty on the lines of:

I want to be tied down, force injected with mountains of meth amphetamines then gang rapped until my ass whistles Dixie... ?*

Do it the way I do it, insinuate that this is someone else's fantasy (like yours) while secretly meaning its mine - Mine, Mine MINE!!!:biggrin:*

Honestly, we all have our deepest darkest fantasy - something that we think is totally shameful and that shamefulness is what makes it a 'hawt thought'. Trust me, there are plenty of sites where people confess the oddest and more wildest of things. I seriously doubt your fantasizes are any weirder than theirs.

Go to the Tribe.Net and have a look around - try looking under the Gay Satanist tribes then come back and report if your 'fantasy' is that odd. Try Methtalk at the tribe... I can assure you that those guys are cray-cray....

*Too much cough syrup and day~quil may have had a hand in making this post.

For starters, don't tell me. I don't like confusion. People who feel confusion start to feel guilt. I have had 85,000 orgasms with out guilt. I confused nobody. I was very romantic and was always described as a "kind and gentle" lover.

I guess you should always be truthful. If you find a guy who admires the truth I doubt he will want to make you feel dirty.

You are on the wrong track from where I live.

Go to a BDSM Club...