Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I have to move on after learning something from the guy i love?
Having sex with 39 men being BOTTOM? I think that he wasn't going home... he was trying to arrive in some place.... My God!

About you, are in love about him and need to tell him about your feelings but you could try to understand what he feels about you... knowing what he feels, you can avoid dissapoint yourself with his answer..

I think that even having sex with you or something like that, he could keep quiet about his other sex actions, don't you think? It's respectable...

Try to understand what you feeling.. Look, hard-on and love are different things, but the "simptoms" are so close... Smile

Good Luck!

I dare say he was joking about the 39 men , either that or just being sarcastic.
As I understand it you only met up for sex and not a relationship.

I hate to say it but it is time to move on to greener pastures.

Although I've been to gang bangs as big as that one -and I'm gonna go right ahead and assume enough of us have- Not as the bottom though, I love me some d^*k just like the next one, but not those many in one night!

Sorry, I digressed... please allow me to try to make my point, oh yes...

Move on! NEXT! you don't need that type of business in your life man! you sound like a loving and carrying guy... you will meet someone much more deserving of you... ALSO... chill out! you only saw him for like 2 minutes! The good guys last WAY LONGER ^.^