Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
att & t-mo merger
looks like the feds have stopped it

-wonder if t-mo can stand on its one feet with out some sort of merger?

-see what their iPhone 5 offer is if any

i seen this on yahoo but i didnt read into it. i didnt know tmobile was really having problems.

I don't know what T-Mobile are like in the states, but over hear I'm ready to ditch them.

T-Mobile merged with Orange earlier this year with a big fanfare of how they now can share each other's infrastructure to ensure higher call and data quality. It's all rubbish. My network drops out more frequently now (I suspect they've been dismantling a lot of the infrastructure because they feel it is redundant.)

Anyway, my contract is up soon and I'm looking around for an alternative network and handset (I'm tempted to try a Windows Phone 7 even although I really like my Android phone and like the look of the Samsung Galaxy S II)

colinmackay Wrote:I don't know what T-Mobile are like in the states, but over hear I'm ready to ditch them.

T-Mobile merged with Orange earlier this year with a big fanfare of how they now can share each other's infrastructure to ensure higher call and data quality. It's all rubbish. My network drops out more frequently now (I suspect they've been dismantling a lot of the infrastructure because they feel it is redundant.)

Anyway, my contract is up soon and I'm looking around for an alternative network and handset (I'm tempted to try a Windows Phone 7 even although I really like my Android phone and like the look of the Samsung Galaxy S II)

i love androids, i have the droid charge now. verizon has a very nice line up coming out very soon.