Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
attracted to my roommate
Okay so I rented out two rooms in the house that my ex and i own. We are still best friends and he stays with his boyfriend so he is never here. We decided since we cant sell the house due to what we owe and the economy that we would rent out the two spare bedrooms.

So i rented one room to a straight guy who is a slob and smokes pot, UGHH of course not finding that out til recently.

The other room i rented to a gay couple who are super nice but very shy and private and stay in there room mostly.

They have been here for almost 2 mos now and last week while i was on vacation the one started coming downstairs more and eating breakfast with me and just hanging out which is cool. We watched tv two nigths in a row and he fell asleep on the couch just bonding as friends. His bf works early mornings so he goes to bed early.

I just glanced at him a few times when i first showed them the room and i did notice that he had a enormous package in his jeans the first time i met him but i tried not to notice.

I even gave him workout tips in the basement the other night. Showed him what different exercises he could do.

So a whole week has gone by and i never saw him much til last nite he came downstairs and we were chatting and talking about the guy i am dating and my ex and just aall the drama that gays chat about lol. Why i mentioned sex with my guy i am dating i dont have a clue LOL.

He went downstairs to workout and i didnt think nothing about it and so i went down to get laundry out of dryer and tell him he can listen to radio down there while working out there he was with a pair of shorts and nothing else on working out.

Oh my i lost all concentration and was like you need any help working out then i was like get control of yourself and go back up stairs.

Today i thought nasty thoughts and day dreamed that we were working otu together shirtless and one thing led to another.

This is not good!!!! Sad

I am happy with the guy i am dating and i assume this guy is happy with his bf this is there first time living together so it is a new adjustment for them.

Do i now need to avoid this roomie all together and does he have an attraction to me as well or am I just reading him wrong??

I dont want to lose them as roomies cause they are nice guys and i like his bf as well. I am not sure why i feel attracted to him ughghg. I have a weakness for twinks that is my first mistake and i told myself to not rent to anyone that iwas attracted to LOL.

You have been a bad boy, haven't you! I think you know the answer to your questions better than any of us do. Fantasizing is not a mortal sin, I'm sure. Next time you go into the cellar when he's working out, have a ham shank (cockney rhyming slang = wank) first. It would be stupid to avoid the guy and could create a bad atmosphere. Lots of us fantasize, some even do it while they're having sex with someone else. There is a world of difference between that and having “extramarital” sex with someone. You know your limits better than we do. It might make sense to talk this over with your bf. That way you will be less likely to fall for temptation.

Not easy once those thoughts start appearing, I'm sure. I agree with Peter, that you want to avoid any kind of bad atmosphere through misunderstandings, so you can't really start avoiding him. You and the lodger are going to need to be careful before things go beyond what you would both intend. Again, I agree with Peter. Talk to your boyfriend and try to get some perspective on this. You know your fantasies could lead to bad things happening. What you do with your own life is one thing, but starting to interfere with someone else's is quite a different matter.

Good luck and take care.