Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
awkward
And just a quick question, what kind of camera do you use
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

dont feel left out :p I have come back after a few years of not posting, and barely skimming the main page.

Yup just post or chat... Interaction is the key.. Most (if not all) are really approachable here...actually when you're away there had been too sensitive topics here which caused chaos, lol. But everything's ok now

Don't be awkward boo. People are just people. Its not like anyone is better than anyone else or in "cliques", at least I'm not.

And the crazy person Kuma(wooly) is talking about, is me Wink

Everyone knows Hypnotized-smiley

Evan88 Wrote:Yup just post or chat... Interaction is the key.. Most (if not all) are really approachable here...actually when you're away there had been too sensitive topics here which caused chaos, lol. But everything's ok now

so i missed a lot then eh? hibernated too much ! ow and hello fellow filipino!

James Wrote:And just a quick question, what kind of camera do you use

is this question directed to me ?

Sweetheart you are part of the GS family.
You won't find a better group of people ,trust me you belong.

Bighug

I am in the same situation! LOL

I stopped coming here in 2012, so it's been almost 2 years.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome back Celler Dweller! I'm sure you don't remember me (I was Toby once) but I do indeed remember you. I always appreciated your posts and was bummed when you stopped coming around. Glad you're back.

Wade Wrote:Welcome back Celler Dweller! I'm sure you don't remember me (I was Toby once) but I do indeed remember you. I always appreciated your posts and was bummed when you stopped coming around. Glad you're back.

Hiya Wade!

I stopped appearing because I was with my family and using their computer. For some reason, every time I came here, the computer started give me virus alerts. It didn't happen with any other forum, just this one.

Now that I'm in my own place (finally) and on my own computer, I decided to come back, and no more warnings! Smile
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!