Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*awkwardly stands in corner* Hi...
Augh! It's been several years (almost a decade; actually) since I've been part of a web forum. I'm Stephie: bi , awesome & happily married to a guy. I'm really creative and love fashion & basically any visual & performing arts as well. I got my BA in art & theatre ,actually. My current project (besides decorating our balcony!) Is finishing a *takes deep breath* gay historical fiction romance novel. Each of those just didn't seem interesting enough on their own.

My husband & I plus our two fuzzy cats Adventure Girl (Addy) & her momma cat Lily all just moved to the Rochester NY & we're starting to make friends.

Hit me up. Glad to be here! Smile

Welcome to GS, that novel sounds...interesting Smile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

LoVeLy intro dear!! Wavey Looking forward to checking out your book on wattpad called Burnt Bliss! Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Hi! do you mind if I awkwardly stand in a corner with you? people around here seem to think I'm weird for some reason:biggrin: welcome to the forum!

jaxc Wrote:Hi! do you mind if I awkwardly stand in a corner with you? people around here seem to think I'm weird for some reason:biggrin: welcome to the forum!

Sure. Being weird is vastly underestimated. Being normal just isn't as fun!

Hello, welcome to GS

Hello and Welcome to GS!

Hi and welcome to gs, and a very nice intro Smile

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

[COLOR="Purple"]Welcome to the land of fabulousness~

Theatre huh? Ya like acting?[/COLOR]