Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*awkwardly stands in corner* Hi...
Pixiebells Wrote:Sure. Being weird is vastly underestimated. Being normal just isn't as fun!
"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." - Practical Magic (Stockard Channing, Sandra Bullock et al)

And please let us know when your book is finished. That's my pet genre - "Maurice", Jordan L Hawk's Griffin & Wyborne series, Alex Beecroft, Lee Rowan.... Gas lights and gay men, and I'm buying!

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

MRossW Wrote:"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." - Practical Magic (Stockard Channing, Sandra Bullock et al)

And please let us know when your book is finished. That's my pet genre - "Maurice", Jordan L Hawk's Griffin & Wyborne series, Alex Beecroft, Lee Rowan.... Gas lights and gay men, and I'm buying!

Ooooh you know Maurice!! I'm roughly 250 yrs prior but it's just as British & gay! I even have my main character Will have two best friends named...Maurice & Alec! No last names, but Will says to his love Augustus. "They've been friends their whole lives. Kind of like you and me."(!!!!!!!!!!)

And thanks everyone for making me feel so welcomed! Smile

Ruru Wrote:[COLOR="Purple"]Welcome to the land of fabulousness~

Theatre huh? Ya like acting?[/COLOR]

Absolutely love it. I was the ONLY person in my intro class who wore a costume for all 3 of my performances. Hell, the worst grade I ever got in an acting class was an 89.6% & I'm like "just give me the damn A-". That B+ was humiliating. (Sorry to brag, but my grades in most of my classes were abysmal. Taking my victory lap here)

Nice to meet you, welcome to GS! Interesting intro! ;-)

hi and welcome to GS, Lovely intro, wish I could be so eloquent when writing - as for standing in the weird awkward corner then I'd like to join, im sure I would pass the exam for be weird and an out of the box thinker lol

Welcome to the forum =)

I'm new toooooo. Lets be new togetherrrrr! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Stephie - Welcome to the forum!