Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
axle2152 has reached 1000 Posts!
wow! congrats man! this was what i was waiting for ! .....

Congratultions, Axle!Cheerleader2

The more you write,,,,, the more I like you...

Think I'm *fixen* to go into stalker mode!!!!! (just kidding)

Congratulations.

Stalker Jim
We Have Elvis !!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:The more you write,,,,, the more I like you...

Think I'm *fixen* to go into stalker mode!!!!! (just kidding)

Congratulations.

Stalker Jim

Thanks, well I write well but think poorly... That's one way to put it..

But hopefully the things I do write actually do help people seeking advice, I wish I was here years ago, think it would have very well made a positive impact on me... because I certainly have a good bit of soul searching to do.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Congrats Axle! At my rate, I'll join the 1000 post club in about 6 more years. Wink

Oh just spend some time in the word games, you'll get there... or do like me and post about rubbish or your man crushes...

Keyword is crush... You get crushed in the end... so maybe the trick is not to get a crush...if that's even possible....

Not to steer this off into space but how do people stay level headed when they're crushing... I mean seems like people have a switch to turn it off... Just seems way easier for some other people to just shut it down or stay cool and not worry? Perhaps another topic for discussion...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Mexicanwave
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Congrats axle!!!!Nice to have you here...I look forward to reading your next 1000!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEc8edPTAULYQzUWvWnDD...admzcK67iA]

Welcome to the rainbow club Axle~ It doesn't get any more gay than that ~ [emoji23]

Yeah I don't think mine has been turned on yet...not sure if I am supposed to do something or what. Not overly concerned about it, but it would be cool Smile
Check out my stuff!