Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bad problem
hello it is just becuse a very bad problem.what it was allways i cant stop eating lots. like if it was 4sandiwhcs or 4crisps it was i shoud of gone on a diet i seen the dietisen . but i still done it eating so much even when it i tried so hard. im so sad becase i just eating always and i cant stop even when it was a diet.

[COLOR="Purple"]joseph, I know it is very hard to diet and stop eating especially when you have a lot of stress.

You should ask your doctor about testing your stress level. It could be very high and that could be causing you eating problems.

You could also have a thyroid problem and should ask your doctor about some of those tests.

If you dont understand those tests you should just write them down in your notebook and bring it with you to your doctor.

Big Hug my best friend forever Remybussi [/COLOR]

Dont be sad Joseph, dieting is very very hard to do so dont be hard on yourself. Ask mum to help u with your diet too and together i think you will do well. i know u like crisps ,pizza and chocolate but dont cut them out all together because that makes you want them more, have them as a treat or when dietician says u can....and if you do eat something your not supposed to.. dont feel bad, you can always try a little bit harder next day -

Frank and matty are right, Joseph. It is hard to lose weight. Like matty says, don't stop eating your favourite things altogether. Try to save them for special treats. Try eating slightly smaller portions too.

An interesting tip I heard is that if you make a soup by liquidising your food it stops you feeling hungry for longer.

One thing I try to do is to have one lot of food on my plate and then I wait twenty minutes after I finish before I decide whether I want some more.

Don't forget to keep exercising - walking, swimming, dancing.

Now I must try to take my own advice :redface:

Good luck, Joseph xx

The best advice i was given was eat when you want.....but the instant you feel full stop. Never deny your body food when you get hungry as it will begin to eat its body fat causing the next time you eat for it to retain more.....my mate swears by this method and hes lost weight without dieting and having to eat slim fast dihorea shakes.

hello thankyou.it is i now a bout helthy eating and that and at collage h.them said just for treat 2 time aweek like takeaway of fish and chips or pizza or mcdonalds like!i try . i hope it makes me sad if i notl.im so rubbish at it

hi joseph, your not rubbish at the diet joe, it's just something new and were all rubbish to start with - you will get better at stickin to your diet with some help, try not to eat too near bed time though, your body wont like that because your not burning the food calories off before sleep so your body will store it as fat which you dont want (if its something like pizza and not something healthy)

dont think about loosing weight, just think about eating healthy instead - you will loose weight naturaly then without worrying about it

Forget the diet, Joseph. What you need is exercise and LOTS of it. Exercise will reduce your stress levels and burn up all the calories and you will eat less anyway, because eating and taking exercise are hard to do at the same time. The trick is to find the type of exercise that you can enjoy, so that you stick to the new lifestyle. Oh, and I nearly forgot to say: lots of sex, even if it's only with your right hand. Whatever you do enjoy it. There was a fat guy who used to jog very slowly near where I live. I saw him every day when I was walking the dogs. He still jogs but guess what: he's thin now.

Joseph first you are not rubbish. Diets are hard to follow, try changing your mind set, by that I mean only eat when you feel hungry and only eat until you are full. best of luck buddy.

i tryed very hard now. even but i still hate diet so much!