Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
badger cull uk.
As im sure everyone in uk knows, there is a badger cull happening in England, thousands of badgers are to be killed in an effort to stop the spread of TB among cattle. Theres lots of protest, but its gone ahead anyway. I think we should,just cull the farmers but that's me, I could live without beef, and i dont see a shortage. In wales they are vaccinating the badgers, but England has decided to kill them.

The English should of vaccinated the Badgers as the Welsh are.
An eye for an eye

Vaccinate the badgers, cull the population instead!

Many experts, all the ones i have heard, doubt it will work anyway.

Reintroduce their natural predator...

Here in the states with all the wolves slaughtered deer and other vegetation eating species have to be controlled via hunting.

This is what happens when man tried to 'tame' nature, the whole system gets knocked out of whack and man in its infinite stupidity, I mean wisdom, turns to other methods instead of looking to Mom Nature for the answers.

Yes thats good point, I know they re-introduced wolves in yellowstone park for those reasons, I think were a little too dense for wolves though :-O we have now got wild boar re-introduced. Yes human stupidity, tinkling with nature, well the culls going ahead now.

Too many humans...

Continually culling the wrong herd... Rolleyes

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Too many humans...

Continually culling the wrong herd... Rolleyes

In that case maybe were not to dense for wolves! Big Grin

partisan Wrote:In that case maybe were not to dense for wolves! Big Grin

I know a few towns I'd love to set wolves free in. Smile