Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
barbeque
hello.it was just becase it is very nice and hot and did you have a barbeque. we had a one . i had a burger and a hotdog and some lam and some sweetcorn and saled and potatos and crisps it was lovely.Confusedmile: Rolleyes

GAH LUCKY!!!!!!
Im so hungry now...you big tease xD

now I got to go get me self some food for the BBQ xD

yes.mite be soon. i was wering some shorts and sunglass! and we i was on the big towels!

Glad you had a good day Joseph.......

As you know it started very hot here and now we have the thunder storms lol

Oh the great British weather

Confusedmile:

Sounds great, Joseph. Hope you saved some salad for alberto and me Wink

yes and some corn and i can make some vegan soseges!

EXCELLENT Remybussi

i can make vegan bread and souseges an biscites

O_O....meep! I want food too *hides in card board box*
maybe some souseges.

joseph Wrote:i had a burger and a hotdog and some lam and some sweetcorn and saled and potatos and crisps it was lovely.Confusedmile: Rolleyes

Nah. Had enough of Burgers and (Country) Potatoes and Crisp(y Chicken)s for today. Just go away with that:biggrin: :tongue:

No seriously. Had no time for a BBQ. And alone it is not as much fun as it can be! Okay, to be honest, it is NO fun at allRolleyes

But I will have a BBQ at saturday with some people from my work. I'm really excited about it. So... prepare for an onset of winter in europe, with monsoons and penguins flying (yes, flying!) in! And don't say you haven't been warned, such stuff always happens when I want to go to a BBQ. Seriously:biggrin: