Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
barbeque
Sir King Wrote:o_o I didnt say he did, did I?!?!? AHHHHHH BUT OLIVES TASTE SO GOOD!

Olives.... Yeah... Sure.... Xrimo's olives. Sounds better.... :biggrin: :tongue:

o_o eeep, well...not going to lie I would like his Olives but ummm, ummmmm thats not for me to say in public!

^o^ even if I really like Xrimo alot!

Lol :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Got you again :tongue:

Invasion

Hey King I like your humor.:redface:

Wish you (two?) a great weekend (together?) :biggrin:

What! How do you know about me and Xrimo's date this weekend?!?!?

*runs around freaking out!*

Yeah, run. Run as fast you can, but you'll never escape me Roflmao

But even more frightening:

I know what you did las weekend.
And
I still know what you did last month.
But
I will always know what you did last summer. Cool

Oh and by the way, stop wearing that stupid pyramid-head out of aluminium, I'm not an alien....
Yes, hidding in the closet will help you... maybe. Not.

No you don't need to try calling the police, I've cut the telephone wire hours ago.

Oh come on, stop spreading toy soldiers on the stairs, you're not Kevin alone at home... Rolleyes

Yes, hidding under your blanket with a baseball bat is a good idea, there I'll never find you.

But still wondering... for what purpose do you have the bat right next to your bed? Afraid of burglars? Or something.... else? Roflmao

Always remember: Big Shade is watching you, you and.... YOU! *points out through the monitor right to you* Yes, exactly you. Hi there Xyxwave

As my avatar says: I live under your bed!

Invasion
Rofl

Remybussi

*crys and hides* OMG HES GOING TO KILL ME! xD or STOCK ME EEP!

joseph Wrote:hello.it was just becase it is very nice and hot and did you have a barbeque. we had a one . i had a burger and a hotdog and some lam and some sweetcorn and saled and potatos and crisps it was lovely.Confusedmile: Rolleyes

Joseph, I hear that a neighbour is planning a barbeque tomorrow. Do you think we should go? I remember there was some very nice kebabs last year! :biggrin:

hannah it was nice and i liked then men! i had a burger and sousege and bread and saled

Never been keen on burgers and sausages. Tuna steak or chicken kebabs yummy, already had 3 BBQ's this year at my house, usually have one in the winter too, just to cheer people up from the january blues, its great fun with everyone wraped up huddled round the BBQ.