Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
barbeque
Sir King Wrote:O_O....meep! I want food too *hides in card board box*

[COLOR="Purple"]
Tongue3

too funny

joseph, SAME!!!

We had our bbq the other day at my sisters. It was really nice. We had salmon and corn and salad Xyxthumbs [/COLOR]

*finds a rotten wenner and barrys it and trys to make a wenner tree*
this wont work will it D:

frank same!and it is same for corn and salad! i dididt now it can be samoln on a barbecque!

joseph Wrote:idt now it can be samoln on a barbecque!

[COLOR="Purple"]Yes, They leave the skin on the salmon and you put on the bbq and when it is dont the skin comes off the salmon very easy.

I didnt do it, I dont have a bbq but my sister did many many times. It comes out very juicy and fresh tasting.[/COLOR]

I was at a barbeque last week at my work... it was great, a fantastic cure for the hangover I was suffering.

xD Yay! I finally have a hot dog! I will eat it nice and slow! I must savour the flavour!

Sir King Wrote:xD Yay! I finally have a hot dog! I will eat it nice and slow! I must savour the flavour!

[COLOR="Purple"]and? and? and?
How was it Remybussi [/COLOR]

Sir King Wrote:xD Yay! I finally have a hot dog! I will eat it nice and slow! I must savour the flavour!

Slow!!

Who are you kidding?

You get a hot dog you wolf it down, its the law!!

fjp999 Wrote:and? and? and?
How was it Remybussi

It was Awesome! I added cheese and odd enouth black olives (if you want to make it a sexual joke then it would have tasted better if it was Xrimo's xD)

CardShark Wrote:Slow!!

Who are you kidding?

You get a hot dog you wolf it down, its the law!!

My god your right! WHAT HAVE I DONE! IM SO ASHAMED!

POLICE OFFICER TAKE ME AWAY! *Holds out arm to be hand cuffed*

LOL