Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
been electrocuted ?
Continued...

Then the flies buzzing is SO loud, getting louder, i still have my fist closed around it, then the flie explodes! (I shout) my hands free, no huge flie, just exposed wires, i jump to floor as electricity surges up my arm, dissapates around the elbow, both arms have funny tingles for 15 minutes. Ok i was shocked.

tavi Wrote:listen you, mister i was a little bit electrocuted, im gonna try to finish the story.

Yes Partisan, yes. You were electrocuted and are now a ghost here to tell your story, and I'm Joan of Arc.

[Image: tumblr_ml4kd4pha81so3r4ko1_500.jpg]

One time I plugged in an extension cord and it exploded on me. My hand was black and my shirt had holes in it. Scared the crap out of me lol

Spellbound Wrote:Do you think you could move this on a little?

i did write the whole thing earlier in one, it vanished, so doing it in bits.

tavi Wrote:i did write the whole thing earlier in one, it vanished, so doing it in bits.

I'll check in on Thursday

mbennet35 Wrote:One time I plugged in an extension cord and it exploded on me. My hand was black and my shirt had holes in it. Scared the crap out of me lol

It is scary, for one moment i didnt think it would stop, it happened really fast, i think it lasted 5 seconds

Chase Wrote:Yes Partisan, yes. You were electrocuted and are now a ghost here to tell your story, and I'm Joan of Arc.

[Image: tumblr_ml4kd4pha81so3r4ko1_500.jpg]

No but i can turn on streetlamps by touching them :-)

Spellbound Wrote:I'll check in on Thursday

Look up, its finished

tavi Wrote:It is scary, for one moment i didnt think it would stop, it happened really fast, i think it lasted 5 seconds

5 seconds of mains electricity = death.

It just felt like 5 seconds.

tavi Wrote:Look up, its finished

That's it?!? You villain, I tought it was going to be exciting!