Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
been electrocuted ?
i forget to mention i was thrown 12 ft in the air with my hair on fire and woke up in a tree being licked by a cat. :p

tavi Wrote:i forget to mention i was thrown 12 ft in the air with my hair on fire and woke up in a tree being licked by a cat. :p

Wow that is an epic conclusion. Big Grin Thanks for sharing with us haha Tongue

MisterTinkles Wrote:[Image: bk25.jpg]
I've got a couple units similar to that
its more-so something for outdoor use than in the house

Never been electrocuted (obviously since I'm still around LOL) but I've been shocked by mains voltage (120v) plenty of times :eek: not fun . LOL

I expected this thread to be a lot kinkier.

LOL, not that bad, but I did zap myself trying to change the electrical outlets in my new bedroom when I was 16. It was those old American two-prongers in an old house and I was trying to get them replaced with the ones with grounding sockets, someone turned on the breaker to my room for some reason (I guess they thought it would be funny) while I had hold of the ground and voltage wires...wasn't fun.

I've been zapped a few times, didn't enjoy it at all.

When I was working construction many many many years ago was wiring a light switch in and like any young cocky fool I thought, no need to turn off the breaker, it,s just a light switch, my tools have rubber handles, I'm good. Of course I got zapped, but I almost imediately dropped the screwdriver so it was a quick zap.

When I was a young Buck Sergeant in Germany I was doing maintenance on one of the Company's HMMWVs, and while I was loosening the battery terminals I accidentally grounded out the wrench on the frame. Nice little 24 volt shcok.

Never fun when you get a good shock.

Richard

I'm an mechatronics engineering student. I get electrocuted, burned, or sanded several times in labs and machines shops. Especially in electrical labs that uses 120V and up to like 12 A, do not get electrocuted. You get burned and die..

I got shocked picking up a faulty plug - couldn't let go of the damn thing ,,,, man did I swear, not the best fun ive ever had that's for sure