Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
been sleeping with friends son
i have been sleeping with my friends son she nows i like him and she thinks he likes me but he has a gf but he will not tell his mom what we are doing together i have tryid to see other guys but i dont feel the some as i do for my friends son what should i do.

He is cheating on both of you ,do you really want to be in a relationship with him?
I am not judging you here, it's up to you if you want to keep hanging around him.

Good luck.

Well, that's quite an introduction. Welcome to the forum.
Your profile says that you are 30. How old is her son?

he is 17 this has been going on for a year now

Right. Well, you are free to do what you want, but I just don't see this working out too well. It just seems a little complicated. Keep in mind the legal aspects of this, too, should you be found out.

well in my experience something that starts out sexual tends to fail emotionally, when I was 23 I dated a 20 year old and once he turned 21 ummm things changed, people grow to want different things and well age (although we hear is nothing but a number) unfortunately sometimes can cause problems, well good luck to you and hope it turns out well

Firstly: In many places what you're doing is statutory rape. This is from a legal standpoint, should anything serious happen, and your relationships with the son and friend sour, you could be on charges.. so know the laws carefully.

Two: I have a few friends with large age differences in their relationships, so I feel like I can't judge based on that, but what is a little important is that you're the guy on the side here. consider whether you want that kind of relationship.

Good luck..

This just will not end well.

This kid doesn't sound like he is either. He want's to be seen as straight, which is 'safe' I guess, but he also wants the gay stuff. If not the financial gain as well.

Welcome to the forum Sy.

For the benefit of our non-UK members, the legal age of consent in the UK is 16, unless there are special circumstances like your also his teacher.

Im all for the age is "just a number" scenario - I'm 10 years older than my SO. However what you need to be careful of is that at 17 he's still emotionally immature, and this can lead to specific challenges which can put you into an extremely difficult situation.

He's not out and he's not ready to come out, so first and foremost its not your place to out him for whatever reason. What concerns me however is the emotional hold that he's started to have over you. Ask yourself this, if his mother found out that you are sleeping together, what kind of problems will that cause you?

Is she your next door neighbour?

Also, what if he starts some kind of emotional blackmail on you, and threatens to out you to the neighbours, and his mates etc. Having the local teenage population focusing on you and your house car etc can get unpleasant very quickly.

Personally I think your treading in very dangerous water here, and there is significant personal risk to yourself.

At 17, I have no doubt that for him is all about the attention and the sex.

At 30, I have no doubt that for you its all about the attention and the sex, which your now starting to complicate with emotions.

Tread carefully here...

ObW
X

First, if he's someone underaged, what you're doing is illegal. If that is the case cut it off and don't get yourself into trouble.

If he's of age, there's still that slight problem of you being "the other one".

I'm oftly curious about the mom here. You say she thinks he likes you, so she knows he's into men?

If so, would she see with good eyes this bewteen you 2? I hardly think so. This kid needs to come to terms regarding his preferences and clearly he hans't done so yet.

In my personal opinion, you should cut this off. Mostly because he is involved. If he likes men then he needs to ackowledge that (I assume he hasn't) instead of having GF and then you on the side.