Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
been talking for a while
I dumped a guy in NYC ater an 8 year relationship. I moved to San Francisco and made a play for a cute Chinese guy from Macao the first day I started my new job. He said he was straight and only had sex with his girl friend. I was a marine. I was a foot taller and a hundred pounds heavier at 6'2" 200 lbs. He said his girl made fun of his small 4 inch erection which was too small for her vagina. I said I had a tight ass and was a marine. I suggested he climb the Matterhorn with me. He did. By 6 o'clock the first day I met him he had conquered his first marine. I told him his small dick was perfect and wanted him to stayover. He did. I enjoyed screwing his girlfriend out of a great Chinese guy.

When we were in bed that first night I told my Chinese friend to answer the phone. I said "Pick it up, tell Tom to go fuck himself and I will call him when I get a chance." Eventually Tom got hold of me. "You are a goddamn pervert, John. you can't go a single night without sleeping with a guy."

"Fuck you, Tom, I have been sleeping with guys since I was 10. I am still a pagan and have no intention of changing my religion. Good pagan men like to fuck other men. you stupid asshole. Go cornhole yourself or find some good looking guy from the Midwest to cornhole you. I am hard at work improving Chinese American relations. We are both winning and plan to do a lot more serious fucking until the world is in better shape and everyone starts having sex with men."

I am still hard it. Hurrah for gay guys with erections. End war and terrorism. Mount the next guy you see and don't waste money charging on credit cards. Sex feels better than shopping.