Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
being friendly or flirty?
How do you differ if someone is being friendly or flirting?

Today, I met a guy and I always looked at his eyes, hair and a few times crotch (this was unintentional Big Grin).

he behaved me very close but I do not know in what sense he was close. friendly one or other one? So how do you differ them?

Problem solved Smile

Well, I'm glad the problem is solved. With some guys it's more difficult to tell whether they are flirting with you or just being friendly (and sometimes that line is blurred for them themselves). Usually you can tell, though. Friendly is just friendly, and you're not confused about it. But there are guys who are a tease on purpose, which is entirely a turn-off, in my opinion. They're intentionally flirty, but when you then act on it they claim they were just being ''friendly''. Which is bullshit, and you have to call them on it.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

As meridiannight says, you can usually pick up on the vibe if someone is flirting. With me it's pretty obvious because, even when I'm confidently flirting I can't help my damn cheeks burning red! They have a mind of their own!
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

meridannight Wrote:Well, I'm glad the problem is solved. With some guys it's more difficult to tell whether they are flirting with you or just being friendly (and sometimes that line is blurred for them themselves). Usually you can tell, though. Friendly is just friendly, and you're not confused about it. But there are guys who are a tease on purpose, which is entirely a turn-off, in my opinion. They're intentionally flirty, but when you then act on it they claim they were just being ''friendly''. Which is bullshit, and you have to call them on it.

I think I felt a bit things are happening. but I cannot be sure. I think I'll just give it a time. Maybe he was a warm behaving person.

Bookworm Wrote:As meridiannight says, you can usually pick up on the vibe if someone is flirting. With me it's pretty obvious because, even when I'm confidently flirting I can't help my damn cheeks burning red! They have a mind of their own!

haha I wish guy also blushed so I could understand Big Grin I'm just givint it a time. I'm sure we'll come across. Then maybe I can just start a conversation and listen and watch more carefully.

Indeed, I watched him so carefully that I couldnt listen to what he says Big Grin Big Grin.

You'll know if he's flirting if he accidentally looks at your crotch, too. I hate when that happens, it always leads to accidentally having blowjobs.

Darius Wrote:You'll know if he's flirting if he accidentally looks at your crotch, too. I hate when that happens, it always leads to accidentally having blowjobs.

Hes allowed to do anything to me accodentally lol.

Friendly = 'Put your fucking clothes back on'

Flirty = Om nomnomnomnomnom

Darius Wrote:You'll know if he's flirting if he accidentally looks at your crotch, too. I hate when that happens, it always leads to accidentally having blowjobs.

Also if he is rubbing his crutch and is looking at you directly in the eyes!!!!!
Tongue