Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
being intimate in public
Beaux Wrote:Consider whatever it is your about to do, then ask yourself, "How would I feel if I saw my mother engaging in this behavior?"
~Beaux

If everyone lived by that rule then the human race would've died out a long time ago...

Though Alabama might end up having a serious overpopulation problem.

I enjoy being affectionate to my boyfriend or girlfriend in general and I just don't mind the PDA thing. Excessive amounts are tacky IMO but I know that everyone has different boundaries and comfort zones.

I had an ex that liked to grab my junk all the time while we were out and about. I didn't like it...but got used to it. I don't think innocent bystanders enjoyed it very much though.

I personally have some discomfort with PDA. Gideon totally does not.

It doesn't seem to bother him. If he wants bad enough it he takes what he wants, whether it's holding hands, a kiss, etc. It makes him feel good, so I let him.

I would say that it doesn't bother him that I have discomfort with PDA because he knows that it has nothin to do with him at all, nor with shame or embarrassment, and everything to do with my personal sense of modesty.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I personally have some discomfort with PDA. Gideon totally does not.

It doesn't seem to bother him. If he wants bad enough it he takes what he wants, whether it's holding hands, a kiss, etc. It makes him feel good, so I let him.

I would say that it doesn't bother him that I have discomfort with PDA because he knows that it has nothin to do with him at all, nor with shame or embarrassment, and everything to do with my personal sense of modesty.

Giving that how protective he is over you, even if you got bashed for being intimate, he would be there and shield you. So I can see why he will do what he wants, and you let him do what he wants.

BTW, in before your husband follows up your post. Munky Oh lord!

im pretty modest myself but a warm embrace: a hug there, a light kiss there, or holding hands, I'm fine there. anything beyond that, we should be doing it in private behind closed doors!

Wade Wrote:If everyone lived by that rule then the human race would've died out a long time ago...

Though Alabama might end up having a serious overpopulation problem.

I meant *In Puble, but otherwise you seem to be on track Alabama wise...
~Beaux

thanks for your replies guys

As long as it's respectful it's fine. Don't go doing anything you wouldn't want too see Wink

Most guys...

Hmm. Unlike some people I could name here, I haven't dated most guys - so I can't tell you from personal experience what most guys think.:tongue:

I do know that humans tend to be non-uniform and vary in their intensity and desires and wants and needs from individual to individual. There is a god chance that yes you could fall for a guy who must have PDA's as a make or break point for a relationship, and it is also possible that you can be with a guy who loathes public displays of affections so much that he lobby's for all forms of such to be a first class felony carrying the maximum sentence (death).

Or somewhere between these two points.....