Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
being intimate in public
Consider whatever it is your about to do, then ask yourself, "How would I feel if I saw my mother engaging in this behavior?". Generally speaking, that is how others will feel if they see you engaging in such behavior...
~Beaux

Why worry about it if you have a friggin sack over your face?

It took me a while to get used to holding hands and being physical with Jay in Brisbane when I'd visit and he was okay with that. You see men holding hands or all hugged up walking everywhere over there. Us not doing it as much made us find alternatives. Like him walking along in a store with me and tucking his wallet into my empty back pocket to play with my butt... or getting one drink and sharing it... and even eating off each others plates in restaurants or trading food from one plate to the other... AND HE DRIVES ME CRAZY stealing whatever I'm drinking no matter where we are -- in the car or even at my parents house or even at a bar. At a bar he'll order a beer, have one sip and pick mine up the second I put it down. We've just about quit drinking coffee out of two cups at home. Either he or I make one big mug without even thinking about anymore. AND>>> you know how dogs will sit there and stare at you when you're eating snacks when you're sitting on the couch??? JAY DOES THAT and won't stop until I finger feed him... then he gets up.. pees on the floor and licks his balls... hahahahaha!

I am not much of a hand holder

I think I was 21 at the time and I had my boyfriend who I was so *in love* with and we went to the first Marriott's Great America Gay Day back in the late 70s...it is an amusement park. He wanted to hold my hand and hug me when I was walking and I didn't like it so to make me jealous he went and found someone else who would hold his hand...and I did get jealous. Ah...games we play LOL (still wouldn't hold his hand though)

Fast forward a few years and my current BF cured me...I didnt' want to hold hands at first in public or private but he wore me down and now I am OK with it..but probably only with him....and it rarely happens...

The kissing thing....I always hated watching it whether it was straight or gay BUT my current BF decided way back when we met it was going to be the way he "marked his territory" by French Kissing me for LONG periods...whatever he could get away with as I was usually busy...to let everyone know I was "taken". I was dying at first but I understood because he was really cool about letting me flirt and play the game I had to play...most people wouldn't be...so I gave him that.

We have never done it in public outside of the nightclub though but today we do touch each other and hug sometimes affectionately... but nothing overt...

Anything else?...er....well...I have had public sex before inside of the nightclub but it was never really intentional that anyone saw...and then I did suck a guy off publicly to a crowd of people on their way home from Midnight Mass on Easter (I didn't know they were there really)...and that's why I don't drink anymore.Rofl

Yeah, why did you have to be anonymous to ask this question?

I love to hold hands and kiss my boyfriend in public, but it depends on the place. I wouldn't do it on a street corner, but in a bar, just a few quick kisses are nice. Smile
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

While I've had lots of sex in public, it was ALWAYS out of the public's view. I'm not much for "show and tell". We love walking hand in hand when we can; kiss and hug hello and good-bye, but that's it. French kissing and everything involving genitals we do only when we're alone,

or at an orgy :biggrin:
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I hope that I will be able to at least hold hands in public when and if I ever get a boyfriend .

i thought about this subject, and realized that unfortunately you can't get around the issue of physical safety. not even in the 21st century, in the developed world. there's a difference whether the setting is heterosexual or homosexual, and whether anonymous or people you know.

but if it's a safe environment, i am okay with holding hands, hugging, and some kissing. but more intimate stuff, that's something i feel should be between me and my partner, not any third parties.

I continue to be amazed that such questions arise in this forum, not because they should not, but because I feel that there are many younger guys here who must not realize what would have happened if such PDA would have occurred in the past. Somewhere around 45 years ago, an incident involving a couple seen making out on the grass at my college lost the college a $100,000 gift immediately. The couple was straight. I simply cannot imagine what would have happened if they had been gay.

My how things have changed.
I bid NO Trump!

I too feel this way, i thought at first it was because i was new to dating, but years later i still feel awkward about public displays of affection only because i hate the looks i get, as if i was committing a crime, or the one time my bf kissed me some guy called us faggots and ruined the moment so intimacy or affection i only do in private haha i know its silly wish i was more open and daring but at my age ummm i guess this is how i am Smile