Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
being old...
Anocxu Wrote:I don't believe you..!!
Tell me why I should believe you..
Post it now..
I have 10 minutes to kill..

Too late... It's now been 12 minutes and my arthritic fingers just can't type fast enough!!!

And now,,, I must go do some reality stuff. Gotta go mow my neighbors yard & give her dog a clipping around the eyes. It's my redeeming charity work,,, to make up for all the evil I do here (smile)...

Getting closer,, Thanks,
Jimeroooo
We Have Elvis !!

The alternative to not aging sucks... so kids better get used to it...

I think everyone has issues with getting older :*( I wish I could stay 25.
But Im not like ewww old guy either Smile, matter of factly I really enjoy talking to older people.
When I would get haircuts as a young boy at the barber I would always talk to older vets that would go together for their hair cuts when they relived their (terrible) adventures.

my psychological/emotional age keeps up with my physical age. i'm 32, and i love it. i love 30s, i think it's the best time of your life. when you were in your 20s you had nothing, you knew no-one, you were a kid.....in your 30s you have already laid the foundations of your life, you have acquired a certain 'weight' and i like that. i really enjoy the way i get older and age. i would not go back to being in 20s even if i had the chance. i don't feel like that in my mind, and it would be a devolution for me.

as for age in others, i prefer older men to younger. it's not true that younger men are better or more attractive. younger men are more immature, unstable, inexperienced....and all that is a turn-off to me.

it makes a lot of sense when i think about it. i'm the type of guy who is attracted by the like, men who are like me, not by the opposites. it makes sense i prefer guys my age and older rather than younger. when i was in my early 20s i could still relate to guys in their 20s, and i was attracted to them then, but now i no longer can (although i know what they feel like being where they are), and my physical attractions have also evolved accordingly.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Old is a state of mind... one can be a more advanced age and still be young at heart, or of a younger age and an "old soul."

YMMV

The only time I feel old is asking my, ahem, cough, cough 20yo boyfriend to turn the music down in the car. That's mostly cause I already have enough hearing loss from listening to turned up music in my car.