Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
benefits of being a feminine gay
I think both feminine and nonfeminine gays are just a necessity but I'm the kind of person that likes relationships where there is an obvious dominate/submissive and/or masculine/feminine. I don't use dominate to equal masuline and feminine to equal submissive just btw. So I don't necessarily see one having more advantages than the other but I also only live in my own world. People think I'm kinda weird for how I think on this though. I personally tend to take the more feminine and submissive role in relationships. I actually like showing off my cooking to my boyfriend and look foreward to the days when I can cook him dinner and clean up after him. But I don't look all that feminine but I think I might actually talk a bit feminine at times. I don't know, I'm unaware of what's popular in preferences or what the normal is. I kinda do my own thing. People have thought I should've stayed female because I embrace my feminine qualities. But as we all should know being feminine doesn't have to mean being female and I like it when people don't really concern themselves with gender stereotypes...which I guess is surprising I think that considering the first thing I said. But I'm weird so whatever.

i act camp messing arounds but personally... not for me cant see any benefit other than irritating others i believe be yourself im very

man first gay second

Maybe one disadvantage could be some guys don't want to date you but, in the reverse some guys might be into it. Not me personally though :p

zeon Wrote:i act camp messing arounds but personally... not for me cant see any benefit other than irritating others i believe be yourself im very man first gay second

Exactly! Thumbgrin

How long have I been waiting for a thread like this!! :biggrin:

Well first off, You get to look at girls boobs and make your straight guy friends jealous Rofl . J/k

~

To me, there seem to be more disadvantages, I'm not sure it's the same for most, but I haven't seen many "benefits" of being feminine, even though that's just how I am.

> People avoided me alot
> People always asked; "What's wrong with him?"
> I love playing with Animals and what not and people always ask if I'm "putting on" my femininity.
> In addition to avoiding me, some people were mad because of how I am.

But, I wouldn't say there are benefits per se because I am feminine, but benefits in general because I'm who I am.

I've got good friends, I love looking at myself when before I hated looking at myself, I'm much more confident, and all because I accepted myself and what people disliked about me and made myself better for me.

People assume that, because I am feminine, that I could sit in a girl's locker room and watch them change while we gossip, but it's usually straight guys who think that, and they are completely wrong... we change in the bathroom :biggrin: .

There's really no more benefits or disadvantages to being feminine, than there is for any other person.

It's probably more disadvantageous in a way, because even still, alot of people hate feminine guys the most and you have to learn how to be strong in the face of adversity, and so for that reason alone, I'd consider that the biggest benefit, if any, of being proudly feminine.

Xyxthumbs

THIS IS WORTH REPEATING A FEW TIMESXyxthumbs
THANK YOU:

QueenOdi Wrote:... you have to learn how to be strong in the face of adversity, and so for that reason alone, I'd consider that the biggest benefit, if any, of being proudly feminine ... :
QueenOdi Wrote:... you have to learn how to be strong in the face of adversity, and so for that reason alone, I'd consider that the biggest benefit, if any, of being proudly feminine ... :

eep :eek: . Six times, I feel so special Loveya lol.

masculine gay could work on my car, scrape paint but i am capable to do that. my partner is feminine. he is the first to hold hands and has shown me by example what is expected really in any relationship. Many straight and gay men and my self; limit them selves by being unable to show a feminine side.

a feminine person can really tell you a lot about friendship, acceptance and "how to be strong in the face of adversity". Call it emotional maturity.

pellaz Wrote:masculine gay could work on my car, scrape paint but i am capable to do that. my partner is feminine. he is the first to hold hands and has shown me by example what is expected really in any relationship. Many straight and gay men and my self; limit them selves by being unable to show a feminine side.

a feminine person can really tell you a lot about friendship, acceptance and "how to be strong in the face of adversity". Call it emotional maturity.

Wow Pellaz, that was so deep Disoriented . So... I'm Emotionally Mature? ... Hooraayy Cheerleader2 lol .

But I also find that, different familial experiences make you who you will be. I was raised around majoritively females, by females, so all the feminine energy and the mindset is just a part of who I am, and all the experiences I experienced because of it[good and bad].

My Brothers all had fathers [the 2nd oldest - had a step father] in their life, and are tough. So sometimes it depends on how your family raises you as well, as it greatly contributes. Confusedmile:

spencer Wrote:People have thought I should've stayed female

LOL. Well, that's great. How should you have stayed, when you never were in first place... Rolleyes