Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best city : first time UK visitor !!
Now you're being silly Fred. He isn't looking for a place to live on a mountain top! And having spent a lot more time than you in the Lake District I can assure you that the purity of air is exactly the same in the Lake District and in the Mersey Estuary.
The A6 etc. They are frankly a regional transport problem. Exactly!

And just out of interest, Fred, what would you say, if I said "Black"?

I'm not rising to that.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

peterinmalaga Wrote:... And just out of interest, Fred, what would you say, if I said "Black"?

fredv3b Wrote:I'm not rising to that.

Rofl Rofl Rofl

Deleted
Fred

hi guys ,i am sorry for not being able to follow the thread, i was really busy

I am in London now, have been busy finding accommodation, comparing mobile phone services, getting laptop and Mobile broadband, but the most diffcult things were getting familiar with the complex transport system in the city and of course moving from a temperature of 46 C to 4 C !!!

I also tried to go sightseeing as much as i could before prepairing for exams..
so far have been to Trafagar square ( smaller than it looks in pics!) Buckingham palace( by accident, was in that park and wondered why so many people were going to that grey building) the parks around the palace are amazing ( or should i say the palace near the parksSmile). that day when i came back home and had a look at the map i realized that i walked across all Zone1 from end to end ! It was really exciting except when it rained while i was in the tower bridge

i decided to go to Soho at the evening and went to G-A-Y gay bar ( how is it pronounced by the way, i chose it because i had read about it somewhere but don't really remeber, anyway i took it it was number 1 gay bar in UK and went in ... well why is that gay bar famous ? its so crowded and u can hardly breath

i am coming back to this thread , as soon as i find time

Glad to hear you are having a good time.
Fred

scotyboy Wrote:Come to leicester! We accept anyone here belive me Big Grin

I can show you around all the gay places and i virtually live in the country anyway and i work in the country so i no many country like places! + we have easy links to other big cities, via train, bus and coach! Theres even east midlands airport down the road!

that's very kind of you scotbody, i hope i can see leicester after my exams.

fredv3b Wrote:Glad to hear you are having a good time.

thank's Fred

Quote:... well why is that gay bar famous ? its so crowded and u can hardly breath

well i changed my mind about this partWink
i am just wondering why it is different when you take off your jacket after you get in.Confusedmile: , is it a code or something ?

sudanese Wrote:well i changed my mind about this partWink
i am just wondering why it is different when you take off your jacket after you get in.Confusedmile: , is it a code or something ?

I think it is more about being "loose" Poke