Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best concert you have been to .
Hey people whats the best or most memorable concerts you have been to .

First one ever was Arcade Fire at Nottingham arena was still at school and went with my mates not bad at all .

Last year I went to see Stone Roses @ Hattern Park manchester Pissed it down the whole time thing lasted for hours with roses on last and it was fucking insane fantastic day out .

Last November Elbow at Manchester arena Breathtaking didn't expect it to be so good
later we all went round to a club best night out ever .

My first and most memorable music festival would have been "Rock for People" in Hradec Kralove, Czech republic.
I would have been 15 or 16 years old, just out of school and spent 3 nights and days partying away.
For the fact it had about 12 or 14 different stages and multiple artists preforming every hour or two was an amazing thing for me but what really topped it off was the fact that I was able to access the VIP tent area where all the artists had their own parties occurring and dining having met the boys from Block party and Placebo topped if off as I was able to party with because they thought it was amazing i was an aussie in the small town of Hradec Kralove.

Bootsy Collins (with Yo Mama's Big Fat Booty Band opening) in Charlotte, NC on June 18, 2012 at the Neighborhood Theatre. Phish, also in Charlotte on June 17, 2011 at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre. The Flaming Lips (with the Sean Lennon's Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger opening) again in Charlotte, noticing a pattern here? :p) on May 17, 2011 at the Fillmore (that show was awesome, but the second one of theirs at MoogFest in Asheville, NC was really lackluster). The aforementioned Booty Band here in Rock Hill on April 20, 2012 as part of the annual Come See Me festival (awesome show but ended too soon when they turned on the big lights overlooking the field).

I think my first arena style concert was Madonna when I was 14, and she was shit. I've been attending jazz and classical concerts since I was a small child.

My favorite concert was probably a small Tragically Hip gig in a school gym down in Burlington, Vermont.

My first concert was a festival called 'Endevour Rock' and featured acts like The Angels, Cold Chisel, AC/DC, Rodney Rude and a host of other Aussie acts that were chart toppers back in 1984.

The BEST was David Bowie's Glass Spider Tour in 1987 in Sydney. I went to all 12 sell out concerts. Every show was different, the best of the best was Black Friday, Friday 13th November 1987.

Florence & the Machine. She just went mental. I loved it, I was mesmerized the whole time

Bowie's Ziggy Stardust/Aladdin Sane tour 1973.

I would have loved to see bowie at any stage of his life .

thanks everyone

Never been to a concert. Not proud to say that though. I have to go to a Sigur Ros concert and a Nero concert before I die though.

I was at Siddartha in Ljubljana. (slovenian metal band) . It was amazing