Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best jeans
if I find a pair of Ermenegildo Zegna at the consignment shop ill buy them. So what are your fav brand jeans? Removing the choices:
None... go naked
Spandex.

I really enjoy jeans shorts and kinda like jeans a bit longer than my own legs as I like folding the bottoms xD. I like them to be slightly baggy but not too much.

primark Jeans :eek:

My last pair of jeans i buyed where kinda str8 cut and filled with chains and emblems. Since then i am not allowed to buy my own clothes ... usually mom buys me the cloths since i am a "mature guy".
But if i see a metal or industrial center i might just go and get loose Big Grin

I prefer Carhartt & Craftsman jeans. For me they have the best fit. Also Craftsman jeans are Teflon coated so they don't stain, they come with a 2 year warranty. If for any reason they become stained or damaged just return them for a new pair

As crazy as it sounds, the best jeans I have ever owned were Fubu. Now, you must realize, I am 6'4" tall with a 30' waist, so jeans in my size are really hard to find. I was shopping with my mom AGES ago and found this pair of jeans that fit perfectly; I had never heard of Fubu (they had just come out) but I had to have them. They were awesome jeans and I wore them for YEARS, until they finally disintegrated into a jumble of string.

Beaux Wrote:As crazy as it sounds, the best jeans I have ever owned were Fubu. Now, you must realize, I am 6'4" tall with a 30' waist, so jeans in my size are really hard to find. I was shopping with my mom AGES ago and found this pair of jeans that fit perfectly; I had never heard of Fubu (they had just come out) but I had to have them. They were awesome jeans and I wore them for YEARS, until they finally disintegrated into a jumble of string.
i ussualy find my size 32 -34

Most of those trendy brands like AE, A&F, Old Navy, Hollister, The Gap, or any of the typical mall stores do not even make jeans (or any clothing, even shoes, hats & gloves for that matter) in my size. Where I live there are only 3 stores where I can buy clothing, so most of the time I have little to no choice in fashion or trying to be trendy, I just have to buy what fits & accept it

I have three brands that I adore.
Calvin Klien , levis or Hudson.

Diesel and True Religion make stylish and durable jeans...they last for years!