Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best place to raise kids
I Wanted to ask you guys where is the best place to raise kids?

I know their is no magical place where your kids will be perfect i just need somewhere where my already amazing parenting will be reinforced.

great tax benefits for having kids and/or perinatal allowances would be great
And of coarse gay marriage is must but their will be a lot more countries with it by the time i want to get married anyway.

Depends on what you want, for example, community or convenience, high property taxes and rents in exchange for some of the best public schools & safest neighborhoods (with awesome parks) or more frugal and you provide your own perks, rural or urban or both in easy reach, climate, and other things.

And if you're thinking of tax bennies and other countries, I think I recall hearing how Sweden was one of the best for things like that...well, sort of. They're heavily taxed, but they're also so well taken care of that my impression is most don't mind, but obviously if you'd prefer tax breaks and you provide for your own family then that's not what you're after. It seems pretty cool to me though I bet the winters can be hard to get through, and I heard they have a really bad rape problem they don't want to face so that I wouldn't want to raise a daughter there.

So...what exactly do you want? Remember, what you want and consider ideal is going to be different from what me and many others want and consider ideal.

I also wonder that. I am thinking about building a house in a private place. Or maybe in places where there are not much person. But i want my kids to be with their friends, i want them to have a wonderfull life. But i think its not about the place. You can't their friends and if you raise your child well.. and by that i mean really really loving him/her and teaching how to be happy. But im 16 so what do i know anyway.

the best place to have kids is with a loving partner and a safe home.

Everything else doesn't matter kids are never going to do exactly what you want them to do anyway, all anyone can do is be supportive.

And you can't be all that if you aren't somewhere where you don't feel safe and comfortable.

If your spending 12 hours a day at work in order to have enough cash to pay for a good school then kids aren't going to be happy.
Likewise, small tax benefits in an expensive country don't give you any advantage over no tax benefits in a cheap country.

In a loving home ,with parents that love each other and them unconditionally.

A loving, stable environment in a bad place is far preferable to a less loving, unstable environment in the best of areas. I speak from experience and vivid childhood memories.

a gay ghetto neighborhood will have more options that are already developed and in place. say affirming charter schools, music classes, book reading at the science museum. closer, walking distance.

the home loving, stable environment is a given.

Well, leave off the marriage part and where you are, as long as it's rural isn't bad. Texas has as good a tax benefits as any state.

The main thing is out in the country where kids can be kids, get dirty, have animals, get cuts, scrapes, break bones and, the parents won't panic or sue you if it happens at your house.

IMHO, kids are too pampered and "citified" in general today. They need to be out where they are active outdoors and not in a sterilized, concrete and glass jungle. A place they have to learn to toughen up a bit, and deal with less that easy situations, and be content doing it. A place where at least some food comes from the garden and fruit trees and there isn't an arcade or mall just a bus token away. A place where their main connections are with the family and, a few friends that are not too far away to visit after school or on weekends.