Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
better off dead.
the feeling you get when you see your friends happy, and to know you'll never get to experience those things. sometimes, i feel that i'm better off dead. i don't think i'll be missed anyways. Cry

Anon, I know things can get really rough in life but give it some time. With patience in hands, things will eventually get better.

Don't ever wish thing such as death. There are people, friends, family and parents out there who lost their loves one unwillingly. Life is valuable. Cherish it whilst you can. Make the best of it whilst you can.

making the best of things seems like the only thing i've come to know. when bad things happen i just say, whatever it's ok.. but it's getting to the point where just shrugging it off isn't cutting it anymore. i don't know sometimes i think if something bad happens to me, it won't be such a big loss. people will move on and i'll be gone. it's not like i'm going places, i work everyday, i hardly have friends anymore, and the friends i do have i see once or twice a month.

it's just getting harder and harder to believe myself tell myself, it'll be alright.

..and on top of all this. i just learned that i might loose my job. great. things are looking up for sure.

Anon, what's troubling you? Specifically. We are here for you if you would like to talk about it.

Quote:i don't know sometimes i think if something bad happens to me, it won't be such a big loss. people will move on and i'll be gone.

Try to think it this way. Okay, fine no one cares about you. Big F to them. But you need to care of yourself because this is your life, your body and soul. If you feel unhappy with how your life goes right now, make a change. You have the ability to make it better. You just need to tweak it a bit.

My life wasn't pretty in the past. I hate it. I then decided to make a change. I love every second of it now.

As I've said, Anon. Life can be rough but don't give up.

I got 'stabbed' and humiliated by so called friends last year. I had to go through a 7 hour surgery on last December. I have to go through another 7 hour surgery within two weeks. I still have another 2 surgeries to come on next year.

My life sounds tiring and somewhat miserable. It can turn out that way if I decide to see and picture my life that way. But I do not. I'm excited and pump up with my life. Life has it ups and downs. It's common. I thoroughly enjoying my life.

No matter how hard life's treating you right now, do not ever give up. Find a way to turn your life upside down. Stay positive all the time.

thanks for the kind words. but if i'm having a hard time believing myself to be positive, it's harder for me to believe others. i just really wanted to get it out there since i don't think my friends will understand. i'm always forced to make a smile in front of friends to make it seem that i'm ok. but i never am. i don't want them to have to be burdened by me.

so like always i'll just keep it to myself. it never changes anyways. i'm just so numb to it.

Friends don't feel it is a burden to help another friend in their time of need.

Sounds like you have something going on that is stopping you from enjoying life and that something needs to be addressed and over come. You obviously feel some sort of shame or embarrassment hence the anonimity.

I don't like to suggest this too often because I theink society has abused and become too depend on it, but you should talk to your GP and have them refer you to some counselling.

Bottling everything up is NOT a healthy way to live.

All the best x

i can only give an answer to your comment "i don't think i'll be missed " ive just lost my best friend through a heart attack at 32 with no warning = he was unemployed and had a few years depressed, he got some tablets from the doctors that really helped and he came back around been his old self looking forward and goin to job interviews - in the past ive had conversations where he wasnt happy been here and he's cried but the last 18 months he was a joy to be around and then he was gone = you would not believe how many people joined his memorial site showing photos etc of him saying how they wish they could have been there for him a lot more etc - he never got to know how many people truly loved him and cared for him until it was too late - you will be the same.....people only realise they should have included you more in their lives when its too late - i didnt want to post something sad so maybe you can re connect with people you know on a more regular basis = use facebook or anything - just dont stay home and miss what could be - its a vicious cycle and hard to break - you have to make connections again mate - believe it or not = many people will be devestated if you wern't here - ive just witnessed it myself

aNON,
Why not message aunty under your real ID and then we can ave a 121 chat if u want... No one should be dfead but over time your find the right pieces of the puzzle...

I hate talking to annoymous as its like trying to scale a unlimited wall